Baltimore
TheseAlarmingElephantseal-size_restricted.gif
:mjlol:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hilarious that you think you'll be pressed to play an old game in 30yrs or that sed game wouldn't be available to download be it legally or otherwise...

I respectfully and totally disagree. And the numbers don't agree with your assessment. The fact Microsoft is serious about first party shyt makes gamepass even better than it is currently and that's saying alot. This is the sword you have decided to die on. You'll be missed...

People can, will, have already uploaded all the games you're claiming have disappeared forever :stopitslime:
Try and download Scott pilgrim or smash TV for the xbox360 right now and let me know how that goes.

Try and download crazy taxi with the og soundtrack and let me know how that goes

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The storage for the new consoles is insanely expensive

And no, once the license is gone you can't re download it
Not sure about PS5, but Xbox allows you to store the games on a cheap external drive.

And you don’t need to redownload if you don’t deleted it. Just like you need to keep up with your physical games.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure about PS5, but Xbox allows you to store the games on a cheap external drive.

And you don’t need to redownload if you don’t deleted it. Just like you need to keep up with your physical games.
Now you're showing you don't know what you're talking about

No you can't! Regular externals will not work with either of the consoles and you'll have to purchase the small 1tb memory cards they're releasing

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Now you're showing you don't know what you're talking about

No you can't! Regular externals will not work with either of the consoles and you'll have to purchase the small 1tb memory cards they're releasing
Here’s How External Storage Works On The Xbox Series X
:francis:

I have crazy taxi original on Dreamcast and smash on my SNES original
So you had to keep up with and store those games just as you would games on a hard drive:ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It has had no impact on the "gaming landscape", it's been around since 2017. :lolbron:

Hopefully for you all it will blossom with new games...but that's the reason we're having this conversation in the first place :pachaha:
We're having this conversation because you and others are misinformed. Gamepass you keep talking like if it's not successful. But I've proven to you Microsoft has had record sales in its history since launching gamepass. If you wanna give that credit to the xbox exclusives then that's ok too. But it's not a popular narrative or factual. I've covered the facts with receipts so there's nothing left to discuss here...
I'm primarily a PC gamer. With that in mind, is there any reason for me to be interested in Series X? I figure PC, PS4/5 and I'm set.
There is a scenario where that combination would be suffice, but most scenarios will not be. For starters the series x will have exclusives this gen. But let's act like it won't. Then the next question is how powerful of a PC do you have? Its safe to assume you have a weak PC not capable of doing most of the things the series x can do so do you want the best versions of 98% of games you play plus exclusives or do you want the worst versions of 98% plus exclusives?

If your PC isn't much more powerful than current gen systems, do you have ray tracing? How much will all that cost you to be next gen ready, it's gonna be real expensive for PC heads to keep up. You wouldn't be asking if you was prepared :francis: get the xbox...
Try and download Scott pilgrim or smash TV for the xbox360 right now and let me know how that goes.

Try and download crazy taxi with the og soundtrack and let me know how that goes
Imagine pulling out crazy taxi at all :gucci:
Then imagine some guy being all happy about saying "and it's got the original soundtrack :ahh:

I'd seriously think you was off your meds. With that said, here ya go

The others are online as well, and there are websites that have 360 games intact and cracked so you're incorrect in your fears..
Here’s How External Storage Works On The Xbox Series X
:francis:

So you had to keep up with and store those games just as you would games on a hard drive:ohhh:
Apparently keeping digital is harder than physical according to kahuna woonuh petunia :francis:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
We're having this conversation because you and others are misinformed. Gamepass you keep talking like if it's not successful. But I've proven to you Microsoft has had record sales in its history since launching gamepass. If you wanna give that credit to the xbox exclusives then that's ok too. But it's not a popular narrative or factual. I've covered the facts with receipts so there's nothing left to discuss here...

There is a scenario where that combination would be suffice, but most scenarios will not be. For starters the series x will have exclusives this gen. But let's act like it won't. Then the next question is how powerful of a PC do you have? Its safe to assume you have a weak PC not capable of doing most of the things the series x can do so do you want the best versions of 98% of games you play plus exclusives or do you want the worst versions of 98% plus exclusives?

If your PC isn't much more powerful than current gen systems, do you have ray tracing? How much will all that cost you to be next gen ready, it's gonna be real expensive for PC heads to keep up. You wouldn't be asking if you was prepared :francis: get the xbox...

Then imagine some guy being all happy about saying "and it's got the original soundtrack :ahh:

The others are online as well, and there are websites that have 360 games intact and cracked so you're incorrect in your fears..

Apparently keeping digital is harder than physical according to kahuna woonuh petunia :francis:

q5sEcV5.png

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Crazy taxi is still fire so is smash TV

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That’s different than someone else taking away access from your game. You’re splitting hairs over a simple concept.
No one can take access of your digital games from you.

If servers die, you still have access to all the games you have installed on your drive, same way you have have access to all the discs you decide to save and keep up with.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No one can take access of your digital games from you.

If servers die, you still have access to all the games you have installed on your drive, same way you have have access to all the discs you decide to save and keep up with.
I know this is foreign to you, but some people delete games from time to time to make space for others and then they re-install them.
You’re furiously defending this silly point of yours because it might threaten your infallible opinion of game pass. Bottom line, the game was taken down from the store and cannot be redownloaded. The same wouldn’t happen if you had the disc. I already ceded that these instances are very rare. Why are you continuing to argue?

Daps
I know this is foreign to you, but some people delete games from time to time to make space for others and then they re-install them.
You’re furiously defending this silly point of yours because it might threaten your infallible opinion of game pass. Bottom line, the game was taken down from the store and cannot be redownloaded. The same wouldn’t happen if you had the disc. I already ceded that these instances are very rare. Why are you continuing to argue?
I'm getting the disc PS5 for various reasons

disc > digital for now

I see the end game for digital

DRM, price monopoly, no used games, no trading, no returns, etc.

I can't imagine being forced to pay full price when the game is on sale for the disc version or has a can't pass used copy deal

Or not being able to get a game from a friend who wants to get rid of it

I have more options as a consumer w/ the disc PS5

Last edited: