Eurogamer:Microsoft still hasn't made the case for Xbox Series X

MMA

Superstar
Daps
One S/X had so many features the ps4/ps4 pro did not have.
With next gen, sony will have all of those features. They have yet to give us 1 reason to pick a series X over the Ps5.

At this point I'm only buying it because I prefer the controller, can't wait for certain games to release on pc :unimpressed:

It's embarrassing watching Microsoft lead console gaming with new features outside of exclusives and to watch it all fall down in a year :francis:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What are some of the amazing games you’ve been playing on game pass? You can’t keep repeating it has amazing value if you don’t even use it for real, or if the games you DO play could have been purchased for $20.
And @Fatboi1 brought up a good point. You got a bunch of xbots like @PS4 who will say in the same breath that no grown man has enough time to play a lot of games, but also say that GamePass is amazing because you get access to a lot games.

Oochie Wally Wally :hula:One mic?
Gamepass is amazing because I get access to every 1st party title, most of which I've bought anyway so off top it pays for itself. Now you claim to have done the same so what the fukkity fukk are you blabbering about now? If I claimed that myself or anyone should play every game available then you could make the point you tried to make here. Don't feel bad, I mean, nikkaz dapped your illogical post :mjlol:
And Netflix has been scrambling to stay alive.
The model works in the short term but not so much as a permanent solution. There’s a reason people still buy copies of movies, games, and even albums still.
And what's this reason other than they slow to adapt?
I don't pay for any music subscription or TV. I SOMETIMES might pay for Netflix for a month but cancel it because I don't sit home and watch TV enough to justify paying the money. Gamepass is the same. I have way too much games to keep paying for Gamepass even if it's only $10~15 a month. I had Gamepass and the majority of the time I was playing Gears 5, Halo MCC or Halo 5. I ended up just buying Halo MCC on Steam since it was buggy on Gamepass(PC) and the few indie games that were on there were cool but again they can go on sale for $20 or less sometime and I'd just cop it then.

Edit:Forgot to mention I downloaded a few games on my Xbox One S and I only played Untitled Goose game for maybe 30 minutes and then I just never really jumped back on not because the game wasnt' fun but I just don't have time for all those games.

You know what Gamepass is good for? little kids who don't care about new games. I'd give a child who has tons of free time game pass.
This is like some reverse psychology fukk boy shyt. Ok son, I'll buy you a gamepass subscription ok sheesh :facepalm:

For the record, name the service that gives you more brand new games than gamepass? No cap, real talk, I'll wait :popcorn:
One S/X had so many features the ps4/ps4 pro did not have.
With next gen, sony will have all of those features. They have yet to give us 1 reason to pick a series X over the Ps5.

At this point I'm only buying it because I prefer the controller, can't wait for certain games to release on pc :unimpressed:

It's embarrassing watching Microsoft lead console gaming with new features outside of exclusives and to watch it all fall down in a year :francis:
*Sails in on sea of thieves ship*

Ahoy matey, what features are ye yabbering about exactly :birdman:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gamepass is amazing because I get access to every 1st party title, most of which I've bought anyway so off top it pays for itself. Now you claim to have done the same so what the fukkity fukk are you blabbering about now? If I claimed that myself or anyone should play every game available then you could make the point you tried to make here. Don't feel bad, I mean, nikkaz dapped your illogical post :mjlol:

And what's this reason other than they slow to adapt?

This is like some reverse psychology fukk boy shyt. Ok son, I'll buy you a gamepass subscription ok sheesh :facepalm:

For the record, name the service that gives you more brand new games than gamepass? No cap, real talk, I'll wait :popcorn:

*Sails in on sea of thieves ship*

Ahoy matey, what features are ye yabbering about exactly :birdman:
The reason people.own physical media is ownership. Loads of games just vanish due to the licenses expiring. Also if I wanna play these games in 30 years time same way I do my nes I can, if the servers are not up in 30 years time with the games for me to download I cant

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
XThots are hilarious.

The game pass concept is a good concept IF it has legit exclusive content and continues to add that content through out its life cycle. Otherwise its a subscription service that will be top of the list for cancellation when people realize they're still paying for it and haven't used it in months.

If you were to go by MS fanboy logic, neither Netflix or Amazon would need to add their own exclusives to their libraries to aid in customer retention and new customer signups because you have access to thousands of movies, some of which you've already seen while the rest you have no real interest in. In order for a service like this to work, there has to be a continual new batch of content to retain subscribers. MS is shooting itself in the foot because its leaning more on quantity instead of quality.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The reason people.own physical media is ownership. Loads of games just vanish due to the licenses expiring. Also if I wanna play these games in 30 years time same way I do my nes I can, if the servers are not up in 30 years time with the games for me to download I cant
Digital games can be stored and accessed indefinitely. Don’t need servers to be on

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's hilarious that you think you'll be pressed to play an old game in 30yrs or that sed game wouldn't be available to download be it legally or otherwise...
XThots are hilarious.

The game pass concept is a good concept IF it has legit exclusive content and continues to add that content through out its life cycle. Otherwise its a subscription service that will be top of the list for cancellation when people realize they're still paying for it and haven't used it in months.

If you were to go by MS fanboy logic, neither Netflix or Amazon would need to add their own exclusives to their libraries to aid in customer retention and new customer signups because you have access to thousands of movies, some of which you've already seen while the rest you have no real interest in. In order for a service like this to work, there has to be a continual new batch of content to retain subscribers. MS is shooting itself in the foot because its leaning more on quantity instead of quality.
I respectfully and totally disagree. And the numbers don't agree with your assessment. The fact Microsoft is serious about first party shyt makes gamepass even better than it is currently and that's saying alot. This is the sword you have decided to die on. You'll be missed...
This is true if you have to delete the game to save space. Ps5 only has 850gb

Also isn't true when the license expires and gets take. Off store
People can, will, have already uploaded all the games you're claiming have disappeared forever :stopitslime:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
And the numbers don't agree with your assessment.

Post the numbers.

The fact Microsoft is serious about first party...

Why? Because they bought a bunch of studios that you all pray to nightly hoping they will produce at least one title that will make this generation memorable for XBox?