Eurogamer:Microsoft still hasn't made the case for Xbox Series X

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m saying renting a ton of games every month (or movies, or songs, etc) you’ll never play or even have interest in...to play a few that you like doesnt make sense to me. Especially when by the time those few you have interest in make it to the subscription you could have bought the game outright for cheap as hell. The only exception in GamePass case is the MS exclusives like halo, but I’d rather pay $60 for that game once then pay a monthly sub to play it. I recently cut back a bunch of other streaming services I wasn’t using at all. GamePass makes the most sense for the casual gamer that isn’t sure of what they like.
As I said, if it ain’t for you great.

But you are twisting your mind in circles to try to find a negative.

The value you get for the price is the best in gaming. Gamepass can and does work for all types of different gamers from casual to hardcore.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Of course its a bad thing. Its designed to lock as many people into Microsoft subscription service as possible by throwing endless mediocre content under the guise of 'value' to create a monopoly on the market before they ramp up the subscription fee to get their money back. Its the same bullshyt Amazon did, and Netflix and Disney are trying to do (except its going to be much more difficult to do for video games than for TV) If you think M$ is actually on some pro-consumer bullshyt then you are a special type of fukk-wit.
Like I said above, y’all just make up random dumb shyt, to find something negative to say.

Such a pitiful bunch :scust:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said above, y’all just make up random dumb shyt, to find something negative to say.

Such a pitiful bunch :scust:

Let me ask you - what do you think M$'s end goal is? Do you think they are investing this huge amount of money now because it likes providing 'value'? What exactly do you think these big ass corporations are trying to do losing shyt tons of money in subscription services?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many of you don't have a streaming music or movie, tv, or anime service?

I've never seen anyone complain about that.

You can go buy all those shows, movies, and music if you want. But good look with all that content never getting destroyed, loss or even being able to be played as tech moves forward.

Somehow with video games it's a bad thing.

Microsoft is actually giving you the most friendly version of this possibly, it hasn't locked you out of physical media or restricted it, they actively work to get new 3rd party games in the service, you get ALL thee 1st party games and you'll be able to use xcloud on tablets, phones, and PC's to play.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can go buy all those shows, movies, and music if you want. But good look with all that content never getting destroyed, loss or even being able to be played as tech moves forward.

Microsoft is actually giving you the most friendly version of this possibly, it hasn't locked you out of physical media or restricted it, they actively work to get new 3rd party games in the service, you get ALL thee 1st party games and you'll be able to use xcloud on tablets, phones, and PC's to play.

Breh people have been saying Amazon and Netflix are bad for the longest time, you just haven't been paying attention. :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Let me ask you - what do you think M$'s end goal is? Do you think they are investing this huge amount of money now because it likes providing 'value'? What exactly do you think these big ass corporations are trying to do losing shyt tons of money in subscription services?
They obviously want to make money.

The hell wrong with you breh :mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I’m saying renting a ton of games every month (or movies, or songs, etc) you’ll never play or even have interest in...to play a few that you like doesnt make sense to me. Especially when by the time those few you have interest in make it to the subscription you could have bought the game outright for cheap as hell. The only exception in GamePass case is the MS exclusives like halo, but I’d rather pay $60 for that game once then pay a monthly sub to play it. I recently cut back a bunch of other streaming services I wasn’t using at all. GamePass makes the most sense for the casual gamer that isn’t sure of what they like.
paying for any service you don't really use is a problem, but that's not the fault of the service. you can sign up, try/watch what you're interested in, and then get out

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
As I said, if it ain’t for you great.

But you are twisting your mind in circles to try to find a negative.

The value you get for the price is the best in gaming. Gamepass can and does work for all types of different gamers from casual to hardcore.
What are some of the amazing games you’ve been playing on game pass? You can’t keep repeating it has amazing value if you don’t even use it for real, or if the games you DO play could have been purchased for $20.
And @Fatboi1 brought up a good point. You got a bunch of xbots like @PS4 who will say in the same breath that no grown man has enough time to play a lot of games, but also say that GamePass is amazing because you get access to a lot games.

Oochie Wally Wally :hula:One mic?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
paying for any service you don't really use is a problem, but that's not the fault of the service. you can sign up, try/watch what you're interested in, and then get out
Agree 100%. Which is what I’ve done a few times and makes perfect sense.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What are some of the amazing games you’ve been playing on game pass? You can’t keep repeating it has amazing value if you don’t even use it for real, or if the games you DO play could have been purchased for $20.
And @Fatboi1 brought up a good point. You got a bunch of xbots like @PS4 who will say in the same breath that no grown man has enough time to play a lot of games, but also say that GamePass is amazing because you get access to a lot games.

Oochie Wally Wally :hula:One mic?
Im not playing this dumb ass game with you breh:mjlol:

There’s hundreds of games big to small new and old. Whether you only play a few or you play every single one of them, the value is there.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't pay for any music subscription or TV. I SOMETIMES might pay for Netflix for a month but cancel it because I don't sit home and watch TV enough to justify paying the money. Gamepass is the same. I have way too much games to keep paying for Gamepass even if it's only $10~15 a month. I had Gamepass and the majority of the time I was playing Gears 5, Halo MCC or Halo 5. I ended up just buying Halo MCC on Steam since it was buggy on Gamepass(PC) and the few indie games that were on there were cool but again they can go on sale for $20 or less sometime and I'd just cop it then.

Edit:Forgot to mention I downloaded a few games on my Xbox One S and I only played Untitled Goose game for maybe 30 minutes and then I just never really jumped back on not because the game wasnt' fun but I just don't have time for all those games.

You know what Gamepass is good for? little kids who don't care about new games. I'd give a child who has tons of free time game pass.