Eurogamer:Microsoft still hasn't made the case for Xbox Series X

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
So it’s a problem they have a bunch of games of all levels and genres coming to an affordable service that can play on a bunch of different devices.
:dahell:

Just churning out AA crap filler for Gamepass then chirping bout their subscriptions numbers.
We been saying this for a minute, now it's in front of everyone's eyes.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
MS and their wanna be Netflix bullshyt :yeshrug:
What?

What is wrong with cheaper games...

Y'all wanna keep paying $60 for a game you might not even like?

The subscription service is the future and it's good. You just hating because you are a console war LOSER.

stop that weird shyt.:stopitslime:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Just wish people weren't so broke so they could get all the consoles and shut the fukk up already

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe new for y'all, I know me and a few others here have been talking about xbl, xcloud, and game pass for YEARS now.

Anyone actually paying attention or using Xbox stuff it's been pretty clear that's the direction they're going in because that's also the direction entertainment is going in.

It's only a new buzzword to PlayStation users.
Xcloud only released in beta last November :dead:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What?

What is wrong with cheaper games...

Y'all wanna keep paying $60 for a game you might not even like?

The subscription service is the future and it's good. You just hating because you are a console war LOSER.

stop that weird shyt.:stopitslime:
So instead of paying for that game you might not like once you can keep paying for it every month until the end of time. :ohhh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Sony stans say the dumbest shyt:mjlol:
It’s the same across all streaming services.
You pay for a billion things you don’t care about to have access to the few you actually do. Sure you’ll stumble across something new from time to time, but you would also stumble across something new by just hearing about it online. It works for some and it won’t work for others. I recently cancelled my game pass because I wasn’t playing any games on the service that I didn’t already own. Part of it is my laziness of not wanting to wait for the download, and the updates, to try a game and find out I hate it. First world problems. :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You pay for a billion things you don’t care about to have access to the few you actually do. Sure you’ll stumble across something new from time to time, but you would also stumble across something new by just hearing about it online. It works for some and it won’t work for others. I recently cancelled my game pass because I wasn’t playing any games on the service that I didn’t already own. Part of it is my laziness of not wanting to wait for the download, and the updates, to try a game and find out I hate it. First world problems. :yeshrug:
I’m not sure what this has to do with that last dumb shyt you said:comeon:

No way to spin Gamepass into being a “bad” thing. It ain’t for you, that’s fine:manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Half the time the praise is for a game that's years old coming out on Gamepass... Like most folks already played FFXV or MGSV years ago. Dudes will claim they don't got time for SP games and other shyt but they suddenly got time to play through all these games on Gamepass.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

No way to spin Gamepass into being a “bad” thing. It ain’t for you, that’s fine:manny:
I’m saying renting a ton of games every month (or movies, or songs, etc) you’ll never play or even have interest in...to play a few that you like doesnt make sense to me. Especially when by the time those few you have interest in make it to the subscription you could have bought the game outright for cheap as hell. The only exception in GamePass case is the MS exclusives like halo, but I’d rather pay $60 for that game once then pay a monthly sub to play it. I recently cut back a bunch of other streaming services I wasn’t using at all. GamePass makes the most sense for the casual gamer that isn’t sure of what they like.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Of course its a bad thing. Its designed to lock as many people into Microsoft subscription service as possible by throwing endless mediocre content under the guise of 'value' to create a monopoly on the market before they ramp up the subscription fee to get their money back. Its the same bullshyt Amazon did, and Netflix and Disney are trying to do (except its going to be much more difficult to do for video games than for TV) If you think M$ is actually on some pro-consumer bullshyt then you are a special type of fukk-wit.