Ethan Hawke - "Predestination" (Looper + Inception = :mindBlown:)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
exactly shyt makes no sense :pachaha: how can you go back in time and create yourself with yourself.

Well, if you take half the genes from your dad, and half your genes from your mother, but they are the same person, wouldn't you end up exactly like your parent? :patrice:

I don't even care if that makes sense or not (it doesn't), I thought it was awesome they actually had the balls to go through with that.:salute:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Well, if you take half the genes from your dad, and half your genes from your mother, but they are the same person, wouldn't you end up exactly like your parent? :patrice:

I don't even care if that makes sense or not (it doesn't), I thought it was awesome they actually had the balls to go through with that.:salute:
:mjlol: more like taking half your genes from yourself and another half from your younger self to create yourself.

since this movie chose a linear route, it makes no sense.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
You can't really compare Primer with other movies, because other movies tend to factor in stuff like entertainment value and explaining things to the audience. Primer is 90 minutes of time travel stuff happening without any of it following a standard plot and completely abandoning any form of exposition as characters are in the know, and therefore only talk in jargon.
i just peeped it last night i'm still like :ohhh:

i need a second viewing because I still don't know what to make of it and can't figure out if i liked it

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Im an awful story teller. Tried explaining this one to my girl after the fact she looked at me like :what:

You could be a great story teller and still fukk up what this movie is about. It's something that needs to be seen, otherwise it's gonna sound like some nonsense.

Me: "Well, there's this tranny that has sex with itself and travels through time...."

Everyone: :patrice::scust::camby: "FOH, Fred".

Fred.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You could be a great story teller and still fukk up what this movie is about. It's something that needs to be seen, otherwise it's gonna sound like some nonsense.

Me: "Well, there's this tranny that has sex with itself and travels through time...."

Everyone: :patrice::scust::camby: "FOH, Fred".

Fred.
:laff:

thats why my first reaction after it finished was "what the fukk did I just watch"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@Dr. Narcisse

Just finished coherence

Wasn't really feeling it
:manny:

I think what hurt it was its 50,000 dollar budget. However, I liked the different dimension angle. Blonde basically took out another version of herself to get into a better world. Also how there were different versions of the people in the same room and everyone didnt really peep it till later. Yea, not worth checking out again. You know of any other alternate reality/time travel kind of movies? I'm searching for more on imdb.