Ethan Hawke - "Predestination" (Looper + Inception = :mindBlown:)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope ass movie even tho i aint wit the tranny shyt. She kinda looked like the lil red head teen broad from superbad

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Check out Coherence as well if you're into a weird/alternate reality movie. It starts slow, but its a good watch.[/QUOTE]
Love those kind of movies... Thanks

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Dope ass movie even tho i aint wit the tranny shyt. She kinda looked like the lil red head teen broad from superbad
everyone wants to talk about her appearance as a he..that aside it was a helluva performance IMO

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Maybe I was tired, but Primer just didnt do it for me. I probably need to watch that again.

You can't really compare Primer with other movies, because other movies tend to factor in stuff like entertainment value and explaining things to the audience. Primer is 90 minutes of time travel stuff happening without any of it following a standard plot and completely abandoning any form of exposition as characters are in the know, and therefore only talk in jargon.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
this movie made no logical sense.

its not even a "chicken or the egg" question because if we believe in evolution then the egg came first since what laid the egg wasn't a chicken(yet).

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This movie was toooo much. I read the short story, and I liked it, but to make it a movie, I don't know.
I do want to see Timecrimes though.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
this movie made no logical sense.

its not even a "chicken or the egg" question because if we believe in evolution then the egg came first since what laid the egg wasn't a chicken(yet).

It is the chicken or the egg scenario except...

the chicken went back in time and laid the egg it hatched from itself. :ohhh:

:mjlol: