Ethan Hawke - "Predestination" (Looper + Inception = :mindBlown:)

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I don't really remember this movie except having the :ohhh: face at the end of the movie. Ethan Hawke has been in some crazy movies. This one and the one about vampires running the world.

Was the plot about someone traveling in time, having a sex change, and falling in love with themselves? Talk about narcissism:mjlol:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I don't really remember this movie except having the :ohhh: face at the end of the movie. Ethan Hawke has been in some crazy movies. This one and the one about vampires running the world.

Was the plot about someone traveling in time, having a sex change, and falling in love with themselves? Talk about narcissism:mjlol:

Lowkey, it seems like Marvel are remaking this movie right now :sas2:

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Just saw this and here’s the best/most clear explanation I could find, even though this has probably already been e

“The story of Jane is very simple. IN THE ORIGIN, she was Jane who is abandon by a man (not himself in the origin). She grow up and meet a guy (not John in the origin) get pregnant and his guy (not John) kidnap her baby. After she become John and John become an magazine editor. After Robenson take him (John) and he enter in time traavel the agency. His first job is to go to the future and try to change it. He meet 'the bad" Ethan Hawke (Himself in the future) and he lose his face. After that he become Ethan Hawke. And Ethan Hawke day by day become the "fizzle bomber". Robenson "the boss" go to the past and said to Ethan Hawke (who is not yet a fizzle bomber) to go in the past to change the future. Ethan Hawke meet John (himself) and both go to try change the future in the origin. But what this movie try to explain and why is appear complicated is that instead of changing the past or the future, Ethan Hawke redo "BY HIMSELF" EXACTLY HIS LIFE. He become the genitor of Jane, become the man who Jane love, and after killing the fizzle bomber (himself) and he will become again in the future the fizzle bomber he killed. THE FUTURE CAN'T BE CHANGE it's what the movie try to explain. And instead of changing that Ethan Hawke redo again and again (HIMSELF), without end the SAME THING. He will always be a fizzle bomber, He can't change the future and he will redo HIMSELF infinitely the same past.”

My only question is if Roberson is aware of the whole paradox and what Ethan is doing? If so why does he even try stopping the fizzle bomber or even any crime at all. It it’s all relative. And in this case he’d know it’s a loop or predestined.

Creating a time machine defeats the purpose of even using it to try to change the future.
I think Roberson has too. I actually think just about everyone Jane/John in the agency knows they are a time paradox, but just like Jane/John they can’t do anything to change it. It’s all predetermined.

The best thing they can do is their part in the paradox and use it as an example that nothing can be changed in the past because if you try you will end up in a fukked up paradox where you create yourself, fukk yourself, and eventually kill yourself.