Etan Thomas, Jahadi White, Tyrone Nesby, Chris Whitney tell the real about the Kwame years

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
trust me. i honest have no idea how anyone can like that a$$hole
even off the court he seems to have zero redeemable qualities

so you won big games playing a sport. who cares. theres more to life than being successful in ones career
Like what?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yeah the story about MJ kicking the ball into the stands AND telling Kwame to go get and hurry up so he don't miss the bus...yeah no telling where I would be at in life after I had beaten MJ to death or nearly to death.

I can't even imagine that level of disrespect.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Yeah the story about MJ kicking the ball into the stands AND telling Kwame to go get and hurry up so he don't miss the bus...yeah no telling where I would be at in life after I had beaten MJ to death or nearly to death.

I can't even imagine that level of disrespect.

The fact that your the first person to post this 4 pages in tells me how little the Coli actually listened to this video.

Brehs....during a shoot around, in front of not just the rest of the team, but IN FRONT OF MEDIA MEMBERS, MJ kicked a ball all the way up into the upper bowl and told Kwame to go get it before the bus leaves.....

How does a 17/18 year old anyone react to such disrespect if MJ did that to them? How was that in anyway a 'helpful' exercise for team building???

@TradePascalSiakam walk me through how a washed up former champ doing shyt like that is showing the team how to win?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The fact that your the first person to post this 4 pages in tells me how little the Coli actually listened to this video.

Brehs....during a shoot around, in front of not just the rest of the team, but IN FRONT OF MEDIA MEMBERS, MJ kicked a ball all the way up into the upper bowl and told Kwame to go get it before the bus leaves.....

How does a 17/18 year old anyone react to such disrespect if MJ did that to them? How was that in anyway a 'helpful' exercise for team building???

@TradePascalSiakam walk me through how a washed up former champ doing shyt like that is showing the team how to win?

I wish that was on tape

Get the ball nikka :mjtf:

Jordan would have got that ball back in 84, jordan prob got that ball in HS

This is why the goat had 2 3 peats, 6 rings and is worth over 2 billion.

Soft brehs of today oh no :to:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I totally disagree wit Kwame and those bums. Kwame should’ve taken that abuse out first and foremost on the ni66az that fucced with him and on his opponents in games. That’s why I respect KG, Kobe, TMac. Coming from H.S. they took the abuse that was dished out and served it right back at bammas.

The worst thing that Del Harris did to Kobe was not really play him his first season. If you can find me a story of Harris kicking a ball into the stands and telling Kobe to get the ball before the bus left them you'd have a point.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember playing with that squad in 2K....the struggle was real:mjgrin:

Listening so far, it sounds like Kwame beasted against fellow draft big men and in Wizards practices until MJ & Doug Collins stepped in.
:dahell: @ them working him out for 3 hours before games and having him playing tired and worn out
Professional athletes should be able to do this. Kobe did this for years, others as well. Yall need to quit making excuses for dude, he simply was not a good basketball player.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The worst thing that Del Harris did to Kobe was not really play him his first season. If you can find me a story of Harris kicking a ball into the stands and telling Kobe to get the ball before the bus left them you'd have a point.
How is that any different than getting your car popcorn’d which I find to be more disrespectful? Or Gilbert Arenas shooting Nick Young with paintballs. There’s plenty of videos of vets throwing balls all around the arena and telling the rookies to go get it. The worst thing I’ve heard about the whole Kwame and MJ thing is that he called Kwame a feggit but Kwame already denied that. Everything else sounds like regular rookie hazing. shyt if u think this is bad, go read what them hockey cacs do to rookies. That’s some real mental trauma :mjcry: