Etan Thomas, Jahadi White, Tyrone Nesby, Chris Whitney tell the real about the Kwame years

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
trust me. i honest have no idea how anyone can like that a$$hole
even off the court he seems to have zero redeemable qualities

so you won big games playing a sport. who cares. theres more to life than being successful in ones career
The coli.com where people wonder how anyone can like Michael Jordan

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The coli.com where people wonder how anyone can like Michael Jordan
yea yea yea. eat a dikk.

your dad would prolly be ashamed of you if he saw how much you dikkride Kobe. one can respect a players accomplishments and be a fan of them without dikkriding them and absolving them of all accountability. grow up nikka

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
even in the scenario at hand...what exactly did the Wizards win again? whose career did he help improve? exactly.
the narrative of that last dance shyt was so obvious...just trying to paint himself in a positive light

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
even in the scenario at hand...what exactly did the Wizards win again? whose career did he help improve? exactly.
the narrative of that last dance shyt was so obvious...just trying to paint himself in a positive light

GOATs tells the story

:mjgrin:

why-michael-jordan-is-the-goat-greatest-of-all-time.jpg

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

MJ was a sick sick nikka no wonder they got him the fukk outta there after 1 year

Doug Collins understandably was his bytch and did as told.

This was a great great listen

Tyron Nesby asking for a trade, Wes Unseld telling him this nikka Mike ain't gonna last the year don't even worry about it :mjlol:

Working him out for 2-3 hours before tip off :what:

Doug Collins asking Jahidi White to foul him EXTRA hard in practice :scust:

Abe Pollin was right to get this cancer outta there

@FAH1223

People love Mike so they're gonna push back on this or say it should be let go, or be on his side, but this shyt is really nutty when you think about it.

If Jordan had done some of this shyt to young guys on the Bulls after coming back to play THERE, maybe you gotta just let the shyt go. But Mike didn't actually do anything for/with Washington for him to be able to come in and do all of this damage lol and it be justified.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
where did i say it doesnt matter? i said there is more to life than winning and being successful in ones career. doesnt matter what youre doing for a living. Being an a$$hole is nothing to commend or dikkride somebody for

Nobody commends MJ for being an ass. We commend him for winning. This is sports not Care Bears.