ESPN will cancel The Jump and has removed Rachel Nichols from all NBA programming

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I don't quite understand y'all.
Maria was using the controversy as a leveraging tactic in order to get paid.
What Rachel said is just typical corporate back stabbing and politicking that goes on all the times.
ESPN never was going to pay maria what she wanted.
I'm surprised they booted Rachel.
If y'all think ESPN is doing this cause they care about diversity I have some unicorns on sale 2 for 1

ESPN did this because Rachel embarrassed them. They don't give a shyt about whether or not the comments were going to be perceived as racist to Maria Taylor.

Rachel's comments, in no uncertain terms, called ESPN out for bad practices when it comes to diversity.

THAT, was the problem in my estimation. Rachel's public apology -- whether sincere or not -- was toward Maria Taylor. But she meant what she said about ESPN.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
bytch is gonna be bushed to nascar…:mjlol:
She gonna be freezing her ass off in Aspen
maxresdefault.jpg

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
What happened to the whole narrative that Nichols has leverage on ESPN because she could sue them for the leaked audio? Now she's out of a job, so she either didn't have a case or ESPN just didn't give a shyt and got rid of her
She's technically not even out of a job. They're just paying her to go home.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I don't quite understand y'all.
Maria was using the controversy as a leveraging tactic in order to get paid.
What Rachel said is just typical corporate back stabbing and politicking that goes on all the times.
ESPN never was going to pay maria what she wanted.
I'm surprised they booted Rachel.
If y'all think ESPN is doing this cause they care about diversity I have some unicorns on sale 2 for 1
Inbox me bro I really been wanting to buy one for a long ass time :feedme: