ESPN is paying Katie Nolan seven figures

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That shyt was ridiculous. Ted Turner was giving money away to anybody that could compete with Vince or had something bad to say about the WWE. I miss the Monday Night Wars and them getting on TV an hour early just to spoil the taped main event for WWE.
tumblr_mrv10mOOWb1s83ffjo1_400.gif

NitroGif.gif

:russ::to: I miss it.

same
here in canada we got nitro a day late, so id watch raw live, then head over to wrestlezone or whatever and read the spoilers for nitro then the next day tape the 3 hours of nitro and watch

those were th days, but yeah ted turner was just burning through money :heh:

Buffer typically earns between$25,000 and $100,000 every time he utters those five famous words.

Dude must have been :sadcam: when wcw went bellyup

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Elaborate please breh:patrice:

I wanna know if I can completely toss this white bytch to the bushes:mjpls:
You wouldn't be wrong if you did; because a couple of years ago she was flagrant with her shyt. She even had Stephen A coppin pleas and apologizing. Once she started doing the NBA show and Sportsnation, she didn't come across like a Britt McHenry type. She was siding with Kaep while Marcellus was tap dancing. She's still white though, so all of that SJW stuff can flip at the drop of a hat.

I do find it odd that ESPN puts white women with a bunch of Black dudes on their shows. Like Rachel Nichols and her NBA show, if they bring a white dude on there, it's Brian Winded-hurst and not some regular white dude.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
She's the Sarah Silverman of sports. Only industry people fawn over them which is how they get all of the articles in the world written about them and show appearances and shows, but in real life ain't no one watching something starring them.

I've never laughed at a Sarah Silverman joke and she stay getting roles. I've watched a bit of Katie Nolan and she tries too hard. All of the shyt she says and does sounds like it comes from a forced place. She'll stay getting paid though because industry folks like her deal. Is what it is.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The comparison...its so fukking perfect gotdamn breh :wow:

TheBlackDeath

Hassan Darkside
Daps
I do find it odd that ESPN puts white women with a bunch of Black dudes on their shows. Like Rachel Nichols and her NBA show, if they bring a white dude on there, it's Brian Winded-hurst and not some regular white dude.
On some real ish though, I don't think these networks are fond of putting an entire cast of black folks on a show. People damn near shat themselves when SC6 started.

I guess I'll be in the minority of folks that rock with Katie Nolan. Thought she was entertaining whenever I heard her on various podcasts and shows, never took anything too seriously. I can't figure out why ESPN doesn't put her on more stuff.

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's the Sarah Silverman of sports. Only industry people fawn over them which is how they get all of the articles in the world written about them and show appearances and shows, but in real life ain't no one watching something starring them.

I've never laughed at a Sarah Silverman joke and she stay getting roles. I've watched a bit of Katie Nolan and she tries too hard. All of the shyt she says and does sounds like it comes from a forced place. She'll stay getting paid though because industry folks like her deal. Is what it is.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The comparison...its so fukking perfect gotdamn breh :wow:
SARAH SILVERMAN IS PRETTY FUNNY , I DOUBT THIS bytch GOT JOKES
:stopitslime: