ESPN is paying Katie Nolan seven figures

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i went to high school with her, used to party at her house back in the day, she was always funny and grinded to get where she at, glad to see she making that 7 fig salary, that's dope.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
She has a nice rack. I'd fukk

C0Ehmw7XEAAFoNU.jpg
I expected nothing less from you

Last edited:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
yeah, they were frying some long time writer/baseball dude on twitter yesterday because he brought it up. touchy topic, because she's a woman. he coulda been being sexist or just mad and old...or both

The more men give into this p*ssy ass shyt, the worse it'll be.

Any power these feminists have, is any amount men give into this PC, kissing women's asses BS.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Not a big sports fan, so I don't watch ESPN much. But I didn't know that ESPN was paying people like that :mjlol:

Especially someone whose not a well known name and doesn't even have a show :skip:

As an anti-pocket watcher, I must congratulate her and her agent/lawyer for negotiating such a salary. As with this example, we see that salary and value are not tied together. So, good for her for finessing the sh#t out of the network.

On the other hand, what the hell is ESPN doing? :picard:

Paying a bench player like a star player? Overvaluing prospects? Drafting a role player with a top 5 pick? That sounds like the story of a bad GM...or a soon to be fired GM.

Hell, what are they paying the chick from First Take? $20 million? At least she's on five days a week :russ:

Peace

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
On some real ish though, I don't think these networks are fond of putting an entire cast of black folks on a show. People damn near shat themselves when SC6 started.

I guess I'll be in the minority of folks that rock with Katie Nolan. Thought she was entertaining whenever I heard her on various podcasts and shows, never took anything too seriously. I can't figure out why ESPN doesn't put her on more stuff.
The SC6 format wasn't going to work, I think Jemelle Hill and Michael Smith overestimated the love they were getting, because it was hood love. Then Jemelle started her twitter shyt and it was a wrap. I legit think that Michael is pissed at her because even if the ratings weren't good, she messed up his bag, because she's been on ESPN a lot lately, but he hasn't.