ESPN is paying Katie Nolan seven figures

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Greenberg gets $6.5 mil a year, Beadle gets $4.5 mil a year.

Only natural that this skinny corn gets her mil, I guess.

TV personality salaries are unreal.
I posted about Beadle in another thread. Her father is a billionaire, she doesn't even need to work. For anyone wondering why front runners and talking heads get paid so much and the backbone/backroom positions don't, it's because the executives know the Business model isn't sustainable, so they milk it for as much as it's worth while it's running.

Taking their salaries into consideration, I hate when they always balk at athlete salaries as if they aren’t making just as much in most cases or more. They try and relate to the common folk that listens to them, but they’re see through as fukk.
^This is true as well. They get paid more than rookies and journeymen and some seasoned athletes.

You barely post anymore. :dwillhuh:
How's that white 2door thing been now that the weather is right? :banderas:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Rev

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I posted about Beadle in another thread. Her father is a billionaire, she doesn't even need to work. For anyone wondering why front runners and talking heads get paid so much and the backbone/backroom positions don't, it's because the executives know the Business model isn't sustainable, so they milk it for as much as it's worth while it's running.

^This is true as well. They get paid more than rookies and journeymen and some seasoned athletes.

You barely post anymore. :dwillhuh:
How's that white 2door thing been now that the weather is right? :banderas:
Which one? :shaq:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yep, I feel the same way. I have no interest in listening to a chick's opinion on a podcast/radio show. Especially if they're not a former athlete in that sport. It may be different if it's a former WNBA/college basketball star giving basketball opinions, but I don't wanna hear some broad talk about pick and roll defense like she even knows what the hell is going on on the court.
as long as y'all have that same energy when Taylor Rooks is out here doing her thing with her podcasts, then fine.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
she looks like a man breh, at least in this pic
gettyimages-919160996-e1525885049399.jpg

:dead:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I was thinking today how ESPN fell off. I was at a restaurant and they had Sportscenter on the television. I was thinking to myself who in the world watches sportscenter anymore. And then I thought about how PTI and Around the horn used to be my shyt back in the day. I don't even check for anything besides first take videos on youtube. I just remember how people used to faithfully watch ESPN and how being on the top ten of Sportscenter used to be some type of accomplishment. Or how they had some legendary anchors back in the day. I'm looking at this article like who the hell is this girl.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
as long as y'all have that same energy when Taylor Rooks is out here doing her thing with her podcasts, then fine.
I have no desire to listen to a Taylor Rooks podcast. What is special about her sports knowledge to want to listen to her podcast? Now watching her on tv? Hell yeah I would.

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
Taking their salaries into consideration, I hate when they always balk at athlete salaries as if they aren’t making just as much in most cases or more. They try and relate to the common folk that listens to them, but they’re see through as fukk.

That's right wing talk radio hosts in a nutshell. They rile up their base about athletes making too much money when then make just as much if not more than athletes themselves.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I know she is somewhere with the :beli: when she saw this.

I'm conflicted, I hate pocket watchers but I can't justify something this wild. Either way, shout out to her agent for negotiating those terms.
:mjlol:

Only negotiating going on is how many fukk sessions she has to do to justify that salary.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The SC6 format wasn't going to work, I think Jemelle Hill and Michael Smith overestimated the love they were getting, because it was hood love. Then Jemelle started her twitter shyt and it was a wrap. I legit think that Michael is pissed at her because even if the ratings weren't good, she messed up his bag, because she's been on ESPN a lot lately, but he hasn't.
Micheal is a flaming fakkit and deserves whatever he gets.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
That's kinda what I was wondering. I think Michael Smith made some bad planning moves in terms of his future. He was loyal to Jemelle to a fault.

No he didn't she fukked his shyt up

Man got a wife and two boys he got a family

She don't

I'm sure his wife still wanna put hands on him

Here's the thing certain people ESPN is grooming for the future he was one of them

An example of this is Pablo & Bomani who will host PTI once we get older and Mike and that white guy die

Bedle got more money because she left to I think Fox if I remember then came back by then Cowherd got the deal of a lifetime to move to LA and only work six hours and have a desk eight feet above guests