ESPN explains their approach to NBA coverage.......

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Honestly that is basically modern news reporting due to the 24 hours news cycle. Storyline and Vibes over Fact and Analysis.

:francis:

It’s why as a country we are worst critical thinkers. We don’t consider evidence or even reality anymore. Just what we are told to feel, believe, or think.
Its scary breh

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I mean when you look at the NBA discourse on this site and social media, their thought process makes total sense.

Posters are always complaining about it, yet stay engaging in said content.

I was gonna say, why people complaining about this here when posters on the site act the exact same way?

NYC Rebel

Daps
Yep it’s unfortunate for the “real“ basketball fans but they’re just doing what makes the most sense which is to just talk about the star players because that’s all the average fans really cares about

The very reason why I stopped posting on the Lakers threads yearssssssssssaa ago in here and said as such. They arent Laker fans mostly in there . Theyre Kobe fans. Look at the quality of posters they let live on those threads knowing they aint about shyt but staning?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The very reason why I stopped posting on the Lakers threads yearssssssssssaa ago in here and said as such. They arent Laker fans mostly in there . Theyre Kobe fans. Look at the quality of posters they let live on those threads knowing they aint about shyt but staning?

Get off Brons dikk fake ass holier than thou nikka. Old ass NY nikka tryna regulate who real Laker fans are while hating on MJ and slurping up Bron and pretending he’s some advanced fan that’s above the BS. Typed up a whole college thesis in the 90s crying about Mike. Stfu

NYC Rebel

Daps
Get off Brons dikk
What’s hilarious to me is that when Bron sign with the Lakers, you and I both agreed that we weren’t big fans of it and later the Ingram trade.

Everything for you is about LeBron. He sign with the Lakers. I still wasn’t posted in here because NBA fans are trash. You straight hit dog hollering in here like a little bytch.

Even to the point when you claim that I wrote an article hating on Michael Jordan and in seeing it posted in here again it’s clear that I wasn’t. Truth doesn’t pass through your fingers. Only baggage and dikk riding Kobe. Ive been a Laker fan since you were in onesies. I just don’t love the NBA like that as a whole anymore because of the way it’s covered and dumb ass fans like you.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Notice how Laker fans who still follow the Lakers after Kobe retired makes @NYC Rebel leave the lakers thread yet he has no issues with all the Bron dikkriders who bombard the thread and refer to the Lakers as “we” knowing damn well they don’t care about the franchise. Those guys don’t bother him at all of course but yeah let’s pretend this nikka NYC reb is anything other than a nikka who dikk rides Bron cuz he hates MJ and pretended he’s some unbiased advanced fan. Fraudulent ass nikka and don’t think I didn’t catch that fake ass story you posted about beating up a nikka in Nigeria to stand up for women. Oh look at u big bad boy from NY going back home to Nigeria to regulate. Man fukk outta here. You’re such a fukking fraud I see thru u nikkas on here all the time.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Notice how Laker fans who still follow the Lakers after Kobe retired makes @NYC Rebel leave the lakers thread yet he has no issues with all the Bron dikkriders who bombard the thread and refer to the Lakers as “we” knowing damn well they don’t care about the franchise. Those guys don’t bother him at all of course but yeah let’s pretend this nikka NYC reb is anything other than a nikka who dikk rides Bron cuz he hates MJ and pretended he’s some unbiased advanced fan. Fraudulent ass nikka and don’t think I didn’t catch that fake as strictly posted about beating up nikka in Nigeria to stand up for women. You’re such a fukking fraud
You are so personal about this shyt. It’s so personal for you that you dedicate a chapter to me. I wrote what I wrote about the NBA Michael Jordan. You weeks back said I was hating on Michael Jordan. Read what I wrote. That wasn’t the case.meanwhile you have Arab racist friends like sccit post Lakers because you both hate LeBron. It’s not even a dealbreaker for yall . Why the fukk would I post amongst us sea of c00ns like yourself?

Youre a c00n who gives passes. Youre the reason why my sig exists.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Nope... there's intricacies, adjustments, the right play-calling etc when it comes to the NFL.

NBA = give it to the best player, everyone get out the way
I see the same offenses all across the board in the NFL with a little variation if a QB can scramble out of the pocket and run like a Lamar Jackson. They killed off the running back and now just cycle through new QB's every season.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Don’t run from it @10bandz. You and the Laker board are a rest haven for racists because yall share hate for an NBA player.

Retarded ass so-called Lakers fans… All y’all.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I see the same offenses all across the board in the NFL with a little variation if a QB can scramble out of the pocket and run like a Lamar Jackson. They killed off the running back and now just cycle through new QB's every season.
The 9ers and chiefs offense look nothing alike

every nba teams drive to the basket for an easy layup with no one protecting the rim, step back 3 or drive and kick to a bad 3 point shooter that bricks