ESPN explains their approach to NBA coverage.......

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
The 9ers and chiefs offense look nothing alike

every nba teams drive to the basket for an easy layup with no one protecting the rim, step back 3 or drive and kick to a bad 3 point shooter that bricks

The only difference between the Niners and Chiefs offense is the quality of the QB.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The very reason why I stopped posting on the Lakers threads yearssssssssssaa ago in here and said as such. They arent Laker fans mostly in there . Theyre Kobe fans. Look at the quality of posters they let live on those threads knowing they aint about shyt but staning?
Alot of NBA fans ain’t fans of teams they be fans of specific players. Which never made sense to me because what do they do when that player retires?

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Notice how Laker fans who still follow the Lakers after Kobe retired makes @NYC Rebel leave the lakers thread yet he has no issues with all the Bron dikkriders who bombard the thread and refer to the Lakers as “we” knowing damn well they don’t care about the franchise. Those guys don’t bother him at all of course but yeah let’s pretend this nikka NYC reb is anything other than a nikka who dikk rides Bron cuz he hates MJ and pretended he’s some unbiased advanced fan. Fraudulent ass nikka and don’t think I didn’t catch that fake ass story you posted about beating up a nikka in Nigeria to stand up for women. Oh look at u big bad boy from NY going back home to Nigeria to regulate. Man fukk outta here. You’re such a fukking fraud I see thru u nikkas on here all the time.

The 1993 ECF burns in the souls of many :flabbynsick: NYC brehs.

It's tuff :mjlol:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
How many NBA fans do y’all truly think want this? nikkas ain’t trying to be coaches and 90% of people don’t have the height to play ball at an elite level so wtf they learning this shyt for?
Naw this ain’t it, sports is about strategy it’s definitely an audience for that

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Alot of NBA fans ain’t fans of teams they be fans of specific players. Which never made sense to me because what do they do when that player retires?
They say the league sucks and don’t watch or hate watch. You’ve seen that evolution in this forum the last decade.

When LeBron retires it’s going to go ham.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Wait so yall ok with the way the sport is being covered, cause a lot of yall acting like yall cool with the shyt

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Never said there wasn’t an audience for it, I said prove to me that audience is big enough (and will tune in) to make it worth the investment
Big media conglomerates can make damn near anything big, I don’t like that excuse for not having more sophisticated basketball talk than “legacies”

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Big media conglomerates can make damn near anything big, I don’t like that excuse for not having more sophisticated basketball talk than “legacies”
Ok, so show me where it’s big in other sports compared to the general shows, since they can make anything big.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Ok, so show me where it’s big in other sports compared to the general shows, since they can make anything big.
Well I guess it depends on what you consider big cause all them sports channels really ain’t on shyt even the general shows

But nfl live and you know they don’t talk about other sports on espn or fox tv