ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I'm watching this for the first time, I'm on Part 4. Great series so far! I've seen other pieces done on OJ but this is the best I've seen. Though, the agenda is obvious against OJ.

Has anyone heard the theory of OJ's 24 year old son at the time killing Nicole/Ron? I'm not saying I believe it, but the theory was OJ could have been covering for him based on certain aspects of his son's history, some of which is similar to his father's. I haven't really looked into it.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I'm watching this for the first time, I'm on Part 4. Great series so far! I've seen other pieces done on OJ but this is the best I've seen. Though, the agenda is obvious against OJ.

Has anyone heard the theory of OJ's 24 year old son at the time killing Nicole/Ron? I'm not saying I believe it, but the theory was OJ could have been covering for him based on certain aspects of his son's history, some of which is similar to his father's. I haven't really looked into it.

This is one of the biggest theories out there, just look it up on YouTube and you will see. I personally feel like OJ knows who did it but he didn't do it himself and my opinion is that it was his son. Dude had mental issues and IMO he could have done this.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs

Theory: Jason did wear a Black knit cap and theres a picture of him with the cap on around a dog

Jason is physical enough to take Ron who had defensive wounds OJ was a beaten down ex football player

Jason reportedly had a history of mental illness

Jason hated Nicole

Jason allegedly said right after the murders to friends that all his problems are gone

Just part of the theory that it was Jason not OJ

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Theory: Jason did wear a Black knit cap and theres a picture of him with the cap on around a dog

Jason is physical enough to take Ron who had defensive wounds OJ was a beaten down ex football player

Jason reportedly had a history of mental illness

Jason hated Nicole

Jason allegedly said right after the murders to friends that all his problems are gone

Just part of the theory that it was Jason not OJ
:wow:

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
The glove part on episode 4 where Carl Douglas reenacted it and OJs acting while trying the glove on :skip::deadmanny::russ:

The laughing and smiles in the courtoom after everyone realized they played Chris Darden :wow:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Watched it again while we on Quarantine. My girl was seeing it for the 1st time. shyt still holds up.

Imagine if this shyt came out in time to be out in the doc tho :patrice:

In your opinion is the OJ documentary or the Last Dance better? I haven't seen The Last Dance yet.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
In your opinion is the OJ documentary or the Last Dance better? I haven't seen The Last Dance yet.

Made in America gets the nod from me. It delves much deeper beyond it's subject, peeling back some of the layers of society as a whole. On the other hands, The Last Dance could almost be considered a MJ Swan Song. The most appealing thing about it was the "500 hours" of unreleased footage from the Bull's last year and I still felt like we didn't get enough of that. Let alone, a lot of the interviews didn't add a whole lot of substance outside of Jordan himself. But, that's not to say it's not entertaining or isnt a good documentary at all but there is levels to this shyt.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Watched it again while we on Quarantine. My girl was seeing it for the 1st time. shyt still holds up.

Imagine if this shyt came out in time to be out in the doc tho :patrice:

I'ma check this this weekend