ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
i concluded that after going through all the bs he did during the trial and then being treated differently from his white friends afterwards, i think dude kind of lost himself and went kind of crazy. I mean who wouldn't when such a traumatic life changing events happen to you, nobody would be the same after!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Outstanding doc...

Ultimately Juice lived by the white man and got done in by the white man.

In theory I understand his desire to live by his own individual principles, because he genuinely seems like a nice person, but dude SEVERELY underestimated how quickly white people will throw you under the bus and turn on you.

As raspy voice dude said:

"White people zipped up OJs n*gger suit"

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

If EVER there was any lesson for black people to learn from this it's this

broller

Veteran
Daps
OJ was the original Mr. No nikkas :mjpls:

When his friend told the story about saying to OJ that those Brentwood ppl would't invite him over if he weren't "OJ", and he replied "But I am OJ" you just know he had the :mjpls:face

the story about the white woman being surprised that oj was sitting with "n*******" and him being happy about it was the peak :mjpls:moment

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this has been mentioned before but....

Anyone see parallels between OJ life and Tiger Woods.

Woods was pretty much the modern day version of OJ minus the murder/trail/prison. :manny:

I also see a little of Lebron in OJ during his younger/early nfl years.:ohhh:

Makes me respect Lebron a lot more for being the family man/ good role model he is knowing he couldlve made one major mistake and it could all come crashing down for him :whew: