Especially Ron Shipp :scust:
Frfr. She wasn't attractive and she looked 15-20 years older than her age

She died at age 35 yet you would think she were 50 something in her pics

images

rs_634x1024-190611103144-634-oj-simpson-nicole-brown-1984-olympics-party.jpg

broller

Veteran
Daps
Them nigg@s were heavy with that Team Snow Patrol :russ: . OJ needed no explanation, Shipp seemed mesmerized by Nicole whenever she was mentioned, Marcus Allen had to get him a piece, based on some reports, Bell seemed overly excited with having access to them courtesy of OJ, and as close as AC was to them both, it wouldn’t shocked me if crossed those lines like Marcus Allen…akin to ‘The Best Man’

Finally completed this after watching bits and pieces since it aired. This was a great and entertaining documentary, and it triggered many emotions as it progressed. Part 4 was the best episode IMO but also reached top-notch :mjpls: levels from Law Enforcement, Prosecution Team, OJ’s ‘friends’ and associates. I didn’t expect them to show the unedited version of the crime scene photos though:damn:. Clearly there were some things omitted to protect some folks, but overall the doc was very captivating.
What do you think might have been omitted?

Last edited:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I might go back through, I remember it being well made.

Honestly, they recruited a nikka to slander OJ some more. That old gag, didn't appreciate it.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you think might have been omitted.
Some of the things that have been mentioned in this thread by other bruhs regarding Ron and Nicole (which I guess some may view as distasteful and hearsay), some counters presented by OJ’s defense.