ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
In your opinion is the OJ documentary or the Last Dance better? I haven't seen The Last Dance yet.

There's no comparison

Last Dance is entertaining slightly insightful nostalgia

OJ is one of the best documentaries of the 21st century to date and one of the best sports docs of all time

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's not to say that what happened to Ron and Nicole wasn't horrible. You definitely feel for what they went through.

It just pales in comparison to what others went through and still go through.

Made in America, indeed.
Pales in comparison? I don’t know breh, getting your throat ripped out and nearly decapitated is pretty bad. :skip:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
This dikkhead is just as racist as Fuhrman, if not even more
William-Hodgman.jpeg

Toobin can eat a dikk, too

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatching now
RIP to old Black Los Angeles
RIP to old Los Angeles

Side note
These c00ns praising Nicole’s “beauty”
Especially Ron Shipp :scust:
Them nigg@s were heavy with that Team Snow Patrol :russ: . OJ needed no explanation, Shipp seemed mesmerized by Nicole whenever she was mentioned, Marcus Allen had to get him a piece, based on some reports, Bell seemed overly excited with having access to them courtesy of OJ, and as close as AC was to them both, it wouldn’t shocked me if crossed those lines like Marcus Allen…akin to ‘The Best Man’

Finally completed this after watching bits and pieces since it aired. This was a great and entertaining documentary, and it triggered many emotions as it progressed. Part 4 was the best episode IMO but also reached top-notch :mjpls: levels from Law Enforcement, Prosecution Team, OJ’s ‘friends’ and associates. I didn’t expect them to show the unedited version of the crime scene photos though:damn:. Clearly there were some things omitted to protect some folks, but overall the doc was very captivating.