ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saying n-word or f-word rather than ****** or fakkit doesn't erase them or give them less power, it's needless self censorship in my mind :yeshrug:
It's so irritating seeing people do it with historical documents and literature :francis:
I shouldn't have used p*ssyfooting though you're right :manny:
You sound like an idiot breh. Just stop

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You sound like an idiot breh. Just stop
What's idiotic about it?
******s a word, I believe if you're talking about race and you consider the topic important you shouldn't shy away from using the proper terminology, the fact that some people find that offensive seems so sensitive to me.
Like when people were offended that a white person quoted text song lyrics when discussing a song that had nikka in it.
Or when a white person said something a long the lines of, "they're just a bunch of white babies offended they can't say nikka" to shame white people who wanted to say nikka.
It's ridiculous.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair, but to be honest (and I'm assuming she was the lead prosecutor), she is probably the only competent lawyer on her team, based on what this documentary has shown/tried to convey. It's like a head coach watching his team blow a 28-point lead entering the fourth quarter with mistake after mistake after mistake.
Nah, she was the one that had Furhman take the stand even after Darden interviewed him and told her he was a racist and would hurt the case. She always brings up Darden ignoring her advice and making OJ put on the glove, but she never mentions ignoring Darden and putting on the stand the only guy to get convicted over this shyt.

At the thought of her in panties being so disgusting he brought up Hitler.

giphy.gif
How is he the same guy as
la-et-mn-sundance-oj-made-in-america-espn-20160122.0.0.jpg

:mjcry:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nah, she was the one that had Furhman take the stand even after Darden interviewed him and told her he was a racist and would hurt the case. She always brings up Darden ignoring her advice and making OJ put on the glove, but she never mentions ignoring Darden and putting on the stand the only guy to get convicted over this shyt.

At the thought of her in panties being so disgusting he brought up Hitler.

How is he the same guy as
la-et-mn-sundance-oj-made-in-america-espn-20160122.0.0.jpg

:mjcry:
She had to put Fuhrman on the stand. If the prosecution wanted the bloody glove in evidence, he had to testify as he was the one that found it. She had no choice. But of course that brought out the fact that he was a racist b*stard. And the #1 reason why OJ beat the case is America's Original Sin - Racism and White Privilege. And Fuhrman was what brought that into the trial. I still think it was a possibility he planted the glove. But what I know he did not do was cut OJ's finger and put his blood on the dead bodies. OJ did that shyt. Americas racism just came back to bite it this time and got him off.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Okay, so it's 100% that Ron Goldman was just a friend or in the friend zone, right? Like, I always assumed he was smashing Nicole, but I guess not?

Yeah, they really glossed over it, but doesn't seem like he was smashing. Ya man got murked because her mom forgot her glasses at the restaurant.:dame::why::damn:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, they really glossed over it, but doesn't seem like he was smashing. Ya man got murked because her mom forgot her glasses at the restaurant.:dame::why::damn:
Didn't she get killed in a tiny dress with candles and soft music playing in the house. He was definitely smashing or about to smash for the first time. Why else would she have all that going? Plus the reports of him driving her expensive car around town.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didn't she get killed in a tiny dress with candles and soft music playing in the house. He was definitely smashing
All his friends say he wasn't that they knew of, doesn't seem like there was any reason to lie about it.

or about to smash for the first time. Why else would she have all that going? Plus the reports of him driving her expensive car around town.
Definitely possible.:sadcam:
Probably headed over like," finally about to smash.":whew:
Saw her laid out and was like.:dahell:.
Meanwhile OJ creeping up behind him like:ufdup:
Ron on some "Breh I'm not even hittting that (yet).":whoa:

:aicmon::birdman::sadbron::wow::francis:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Outstanding doc...

Ultimately Juice lived by the white man and got done in by the white man.

In theory I understand his desire to live by his own individual principles, because he genuinely seems like a nice person, but dude SEVERELY underestimated how quickly white people will throw you under the bus and turn on you.

As raspy voice dude said:

"White people zipped up OJs n*gger suit"

:wow::wow::wow::wow: