ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
that lit cut some how got on everything.....

if you research the case not the shows/one-sided doc you will know that they took his blood but some how it went missing in the lab and reappeared later(like a lot "evidence" in this case). Like i said all the blood at the scene but he only had one drop of blood in the car, with all the dna had EDTA chemicals which prove it was planted.

cant wait for the martin sheen doc

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I finally finished watching this. I was disappointed because I was hoping for a more balanced documentary on OJ. This was no different than any other doc I've seen on him - biased as hell.

So far no one has given a reasonable explanation for how OJ would've cleaned up all the evidence in such a short period of time? Do you understand how much blood he would've been covered if he hacked up two people? Also, how, if he were in a fight with Goldman before he killed him, did he not have any markings whatsoever on his face or body outside of a cut on his middle finger which is said to have happened after the glove fell off? Which brings me to the next subject: The Glove.

If OJ bumped into an air conditioner and dropped the glove, how would the bloody glove have remained glistening wet for 7-8 hours in the Southern California sun in the middle of June? That's scientifically impossible. Not to mention other blood suddenly appearing weeks/months later after they had already taken his samples.

My opinion is as it always was: OJ did not do it.

Shhhhhhh, you're making too much sense

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Found this on youtube

nikka said not to brag BUT the availability of women has been the highest its been in my life :sas2:

Mike Gilbert :scust:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the people interviewed for this documentary were straight up scumbags. Especially the agent at the end. Just goes to show how cacs will eat off a nikka for years then just turn on him when its convenient.

Yep cough cough Tiger Woods.

I have always said the same thing......make money off of you on the way up. Make money off of you on the way down.

Add to the fact America loves a black Villain. So you know more money is mad off of black folks on the way down.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oj had white features
Blaming the jurors
Blaming darden

No interviews with oj kids, no al cowlings just old friends and dudes who hated oj

All the people interviewed for this documentary were straight up scumbags. Especially the agent at the end. Just goes to show how cacs will eat off a nikka for years then just turn on him when its convenient.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oj had white features
Blaming the jurors
Blaming darden

No interviews with oj kids, no al cowlings just old friends and dudes who hated oj

The kids not talking isn't a surprise I know I wouldn't and in regards to cowlings since the bronco chase he refuses to talk about anything in regards to oj but supposedly still stands by him

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
even just taking a look at the vegas "robbery", shows me that oj didn't do the murders :ehh:, even though he was pissed and angry he let other people do the "grunt" work. Even in his "if i did it" he said it was two people. I'm sure oj was there but he didn't slit their throats

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
even just taking a look at the vegas "robbery", shows me that oj didn't do the murders :ehh:, even though he was pissed and angry he let other people do the "grunt" work. Even in his "if i did it" he said it was two people. I'm sure oj was there but he didn't slit their throats

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.

Peep this interview with Carl Douglas, says he's never seen a murder case with so much evidence but in the end Marcia & Durden got outlawyered.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You think the important question regarding his guilt/innocence is whether he slit their throats himself or whether he was just watching a guy he recruited? :heh: