Jiu Jitsu
tumblr_nzfj3rLN6h1tlb56zo1_250.gif
Is that real?!

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
She had to put Fuhrman on the stand. If the prosecution wanted the bloody glove in evidence, he had to testify as he was the one that found it. She had no choice. But of course that brought out the fact that he was a racist b*stard. And the #1 reason why OJ beat the case is America's Original Sin - Racism and White Privilege. And Fuhrman was what brought that into the trial. I still think it was a possibility he planted the glove. But what I know he did not do was cut OJ's finger and put his blood on the dead bodies. OJ did that shyt. Americas racism just came back to bite it this time and got him off.
what blood???

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Part of the evidence was his blood was found on their bodies and on the gloves.
that lit cut some how got on everything.....

if you research the case not the shows/one-sided doc you will know that they took his blood but some how it went missing in the lab and reappeared later(like a lot "evidence" in this case). Like i said all the blood at the scene but he only had one drop of blood in the car, with all the dna had EDTA chemicals which prove it was planted.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Here's what OJ said what hypothetical happen that night of the murders:stopitslime: from his if I did it book

Chapter 6: This chapter covers the murders. The first part goes over the timeline immediately following the recital. The latter portion is Simpson's "hypothetical" take on the murders of Brown and Goldman at Brown's home.
chapter-6-this-chapter-covers-the-murders-the-first-part-goes-over-the-timeline-immediately-following-the-recital-the-latter-portion-is-simpsons-hypothetical-take-on-the-murders-of-brown-and-goldman-at-browns-home.jpg

Simpson wears the blood-stained gloves found by the LAPD and entered into evidence in Simpson's murder trial. Prosecutors sought to prove that the gloves fit Simpson's hands.Reuters
Simpson and Kato Kaelin, who was staying in Simpson's guesthouse, get burgers after Simpson returns from the recital. Simpson begins to pack for a flight to Chicago later that night when Charlie shows up. This is where Simpson clarifies that the following is "hypothetical."

Charlie is a fictional acquaintance who reveals information about Brown that sets Simpson off. Charlie says that some friends of his were in Cabo when they saw Brown and her friend Faye at a party.

"There was a lot of drugs and a lot of drinking, and apparently things got pretty kinky," Charlie recounts.

Simpson decides that "Nicole was the enemy" and tells Charlie to get in the Bronco because they are "going to scare the s--- out of that girl."

He grabs a wool hat, the infamous gloves that would later be used as evidence at the trial, and a knife stashed under the seat, but Charlie takes the knife from him. After entering through a broken back gate, Simpson notices that Brown has candles in the window, which he presumes are for a man she is expecting.

At this point, Ron Goldman, a waiter from the restaurant the Brown family ate at, arrives with glasses left by Nicole's mom. This sparks Simpson's rage and he begins screaming. Brown emerges from her house and starts yelling back. She attempts to come after him, but slips and hits her head. Goldman gets in a karate stance and Simpson grabs the knife from Charlie before blacking out.

After regaining consciousness, Simpson is covered in blood, unsure of what's just happened. Before getting back in the Bronco, he undresses and wraps his bloody clothes in a bundle. He passes the waiting limo on his way back to his house and pulls off into the shadows, leaving the weapon and clothes to Charlie and instructing him to park the car and leave when the limo pulls away.

As he's running back and sneaking into his house, Simpson bumps into an air-conditioning unit, which startles Kato. He washes up, gets in the limo, and flies off to Chicago where he gets the phone call about his wife's murder. After arriving back in LA, he agrees to go talk to the cops with no lawyers present.

Towards the end, one of the interviewees, I believe his old agent, said that he straight up asked OJ what happened that night and OJ said if I did, I didn't do it alone.

OJ definitely did it though.

Maximus

All Star
Daps
I finally finished watching this. I was disappointed because I was hoping for a more balanced documentary on OJ. This was no different than any other doc I've seen on him - biased as hell.

So far no one has given a reasonable explanation for how OJ would've cleaned up all the evidence in such a short period of time? Do you understand how much blood he would've been covered if he hacked up two people? Also, how, if he were in a fight with Goldman before he killed him, did he not have any markings whatsoever on his face or body outside of a cut on his middle finger which is said to have happened after the glove fell off? Which brings me to the next subject: The Glove.

If OJ bumped into an air conditioner and dropped the glove, how would the bloody glove have remained glistening wet for 7-8 hours in the Southern California sun in the middle of June? That's scientifically impossible. Not to mention other blood suddenly appearing weeks/months later after they had already taken his samples.

My opinion is as it always was: OJ did not do it.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I finally finished watching this. I was disappointed because I was hoping for a more balanced documentary on OJ. This was no different than any other doc I've seen on him - biased as hell.

So far no one has given a reasonable explanation for how OJ would've cleaned up all the evidence in such a short period of time? Do you understand how much blood he would've been covered if he hacked up two people? Also, how, if he were in a fight with Goldman before he killed him, did he not have any markings whatsoever on his face or body outside of a cut on his middle finger which is said to have happened after the glove fell off? Which brings me to the next subject: The Glove.

If OJ bumped into an air conditioner and dropped the glove, how would the bloody glove have remained glistening wet for 7-8 hours in the Southern California sun in the middle of June? That's scientifically impossible. Not to mention other blood suddenly appearing weeks/months later after they had already taken his samples.

If it dropped under the AC and it was one.. the water dripping out would keep it moist.. LOL

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Great documentary and for sure found out a lot more then I thought I knew. OJ had every piece of evidence pointed at him but the fact that their was a miniscule amount of blood for such a horrific crime and there was blood in spots where they weren't there before stands in his favor. For all we know the LAPD planted some of the evidence thinking it would be an airtight case from that point. But the lack of blood at OJ's house and in his car could be cause he had someone with him. Cause as strong and powerful as Juice was I cant see how this was a one man mission. But we will never know exactly what happened that night other than two people are dead and the possible killer is probably getting out next year for a whole nother crime.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

So you just wanted a doc that fits your narrative?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yes
Limo driver said he had no cut
People who got his autograph later that night said he had no cut
No one on the flight saw him with a cut
This is the stuff they leave out

it was literally a oj roast, basically had all his ex friends and enemies talkingm slick about him

like i said before i hope oj is out next year and continues cashing his 25k a month pension on some carribbean island and lives to 100