Daps
This nikka had an interview on PPV? :dwillhuh:

How many buys that shyt did?

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
This was the best documentary I ever saw. Maybe it's the magnitude of the story that takes it over the top, but its great storytelling really makes it one cohesive picture. Before this documentary I didn't think much of the case or OJ, I simply thought "star, crazy car chase, acquitted of murder, made fun of on Seinfeld and other shows, he's in jail now because he got away with it, ight b." But the context this documentary gives and how it relates to the case is something I didn't think about looking back on it.

Things that stood out to me:
  • I didn't know how much of a c00n OJ was, and I never used the word "c00n" in a serious manner until I saw how OJ acted. "******s in Brentwood"
  • Gil Garcetti's priceless expression watching the chase. "He's pulling into his house oh shyt"
  • All the 911 calls of Nicole calling because she was about to get/getting her ass whooped.
  • If that story that ron shipp told on how OJ cut his finger was true, that alone is enough for me to think OJ killed Nicole, and then combine with the "ugly ass shoes" he wouldn't wear.
  • I learned of the prank phone call during the driveway stop. Considering the situation this is probably the greatest prank call ever. I know it isn't relevant to the story but it would've been nice to have seen it in here.

The trial itself was fukkery if for nothing else the glove fiasco. The fact that they let this kind of ridiculous exhibition enter their minds as a legitimate argument is tomfoolery. Even if the man can fit the glove, would he not purposefully try to make it look like he had trouble putting it on? Then fuhrman...I understand he said racist shyt. This does not mean he planted the glove. What made him completely fukk the case over was lying about said racist remarks AND THEN pleading the fifth on questions later on. At the very least he could've answer the question "did you plant the glove?" and continue to proceed pleading the fifth if he truly did not plant the glove. These things combined with the complete dismantling of people testifying was enough doubt of guilt. I still think the nikka did it, but their argument did not show that.

But the thing I got out of this documentary was this right here is what getting caught in your own way can get you. Being entrapped in the mentality that "the world belongs to you" and having both the charisma and slick-talking can literally have you get away with murder.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
oj did not buy own clothes when he was with nicole, she bought all his things. how the fukk would he known what kind of shoes or gloves he has on ?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
should have stayed with da nubian queen

marguerite-simpson-wife-of-o-j-simpson-poses-for-a-portrait-at-home-picture-id458123882

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Fred Goldman obsession with OJ to the point of being at the vegas trial is beyond SICK for any human being! yeah, your son is dead but how stupid would you look when in the light, if one day the real killer comes through, you realize you were wrong all these years??! If i was OJ and i knew they were gonna give me 33 years for a bs incident, i would have gone ahead and had my way with Fred and knock the f*ck out of this obsessed fakit!

now, on another light, i can see how crooked the lapd still was after this trial because when biggie got merked, one of the officers had all this evidence pointing to pookie or whatever this dude's name was and the lapd dismissed it and try to cover it under the rug. So basically nothing changed as far as how the f*cked up the LAPD was. No justice, no "suspects", no arrest, no nothing, sh*t is disgusting!

I guess you can say Voletta Wallace is no different than Fred Goldman with the obsession to get the killers, but she has a right to be like that cuz WE ALL WANT Justice for BIG, we can give a f*ck about a Ron Goldman who was nothing in life but got fame after being killed :mjlol::yeshrug:

ok ok, i went a little too far on that, but in the real cruel world, this is facts! :martin: