ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Why are white people so comfortable saying hard R in this documentary: :dahell:
YES! shyt is a little uncomfortable to watch. Some of em seem a little too happy to be saying it too :mjpls:

I remember when they would be afraid to say it publicly...the would just say "the N word"

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude went home and showered before he dropped off the glasses . Could have went right away and would have lived.
why do they keep hiding the fact that he went over there to smash
its annoying and i dont get it
tell the full story
also, by all accounts, oj cut his hand in chicago
they love ignoring that evidence tho

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished part 4

Johnnie had em furious :russ:

They're mad that he did his job

Fuhrman said he wanted to "gather every black person and burn them"

How does that NOT sound like hitler?
white people can be reallly stupid at times. that or ignorant

cochran was not directly comparing furhman to hitler. he was making a point that at one time, people never took hitler seriously, let him abuse his power, and by the time they wanted to stop him and his evil, it was too late

LAPD, same thing. they were abusing their power, they were beating on nikkas, laughing and getting away with, and they felt invisible. He was pretty much saying that you need to stop things early because what you think is small now, can turn into something much bigger that can not be tamed.

And i also don't understand anyone here that argues with the non guilty verdict. Non guilty doesn't mean your innocent. It means you have not proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he did it.

The reason we still talk about this today is because No one truly knows what the helll happened that night. some evidences points to OJ doing it, some evidence points to him not doing it. Theres no reasonable doubt on this case. \

The media always tries to portray the image that this was a open and shut case but it is not if you are being objective.

great documentary, but it did not change my opinion on what happened that night; Oj didn't do it, but he was there (either during or after) and knows exactly what happened.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Black dude was quick to snitch :laff:

I woulda did the same :manny:

lol I would've flipped on OJ too.. I wasn't even mad at him :mjlol:. He even mentions how OJ started going into Juice mode saying like "I didn't know there was a gun, there wasn't a gun" basically trying to play innocent which wouldve led to dude getting a good chunk of time when OJ played him cause he had the gun.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
YES! shyt is a little uncomfortable to watch. Some of em seem a little too happy to be saying it too :mjpls:

I remember when they would be afraid to say it publicly...the would just say "the N word"
I say "the n word" if it comes up

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Chapter 4

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

The Dream Team got me going :wow:

Carl Douglas:myman: Johnny Cochran :wow:

Young F. Lee Bailey with the :win:face.

FREE OJ!!!!

Maybe he didn't do it brehs.

Bailey made a good point "how them gloves still moist after being out in the environment for over 8 hours?"

:jbhmm:

:pacspit: at Mark Furhmann, how this motherfukker still walking around with the :smugbiden: face?

Johnny bringing up the Holocaust.:wow:

Nation of Islam brehs.

How come the Jews always lay claim to that shyt? :martin: Other people died besides just Jews.

Johnny got Ron Goldman's dad so mad. :banderas:

:umad: x100

For real though maybe OJ didn't do it.

Just kidding, he did, but as you can see he had an excellent defense team and LAPD fukked up so hard

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Why are white people so comfortable saying hard R in this documentary: :dahell:

And then you see the turn by all of OJ's friends after the trial. OJ acting 'black' after the trial :heh:

You damn know why. :childplease: They probably wake up in morning and say it a couple of times to keep their teeth white. Especially Furhmann.

:scust: at that c00n (for real c00n) Black Police chief, talking about how great Mark Furhmann was .

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
oj obviously did it..he was a hardcore sociopath & seemed to get off on hinting at the murders after the trial was over

ojespn.png

the letter at the press conference which read like a suicide note & his comments during the bronco chase made him look guilty as hell
what do you mean obviously? its not even possible

the bronco "chase" was him heading home

Daps
blood evidence, the shoeprint (only 300 of that brand were sold), motive (he stalked nicole & broke into her house less than a year before)....+ he confessed to his agent, and was willing to write a book called "if i did it"....a person who was unjustly accused wouldn't do that

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
snitch on your friends breh
dude is the worst kind of rat

he said when oj approached him about it he said yes because he considered oj his "friend"
when shyt hit the fan all of a sudden its fukk oj, and i'm not going to jail for him smh

what a hoe
Go to jail voluntarily brehs

fukk That