mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@mson

Narrative and the theme:

the show create and push a false narrative that the black jurors just weren't smart enough to convict, so the trial was already lost at jury selection with "dumb and biased panel". You can see this by how the doc set the tone from the beginning, giving the viewer a pure wide intense scope of the racial climate in the US and in LA when racial tension was boiling over at the highest. They even had pieces on the migration of southern black americans to cali...that's how the commentators want you to follow throughout the doc scene by scene, very subtly influencing on our perception of The OJ Trial, that's the power of storytelling .

"let him get off" is just seamlessly them trying to put us "on blast" by viewing the working class black people "putting on" for him, like blacks people were the ones "brainwashed" back in the 90's because of all these other unjust cases( Watts riots, the killings of Eula Love and Latasha Harlins, the destruction of the apartments at 39th and Dalton and the beating of Rodney King) and the mistreatment we face by them which they believe build a deep-seated animosity that was so uncontrolled that it wrongfully guild are decision making ability. Now keep follow the theme, we got the commentators shaping audience again later on with the "pound cake/c00ning stuff"(im not black, I'm OG. etc) sending underling message over and over again to us(black people) that he's just like like Bill Cosby so "don't ride for him!!! "HE'S A c00n" but ESPN & Fox got no problem with they pet negro on they shows(making money from both side). Also the ridiculous notion of affluent Black symbol in the 94 (kind of like Cosby), nope he was the hero to cacs and they build him up for his demeanor/greatness "transcend race" feeling , which they try to do Ali but black ppl peak game.

The doc don't work on inform non-cac lover system holders who actually research the case, the "Im white and we said so" so im going to beat you over and over the head with it until it becomes the truth ... doesn't work on me, they slanted the OJ Trial in this doc to seem like oj was clearly guilty, all in all this whole doc was painting the verdict shady, laughable & should not be taken seriously by given the impression that black people on the jury are incompetent and incapable of being fair and balance. The out right disrespect them(black jurors) by giving the impression that they some how wave the evidence and didnt based they decision on the evidence, which they did. Aslo the doc was also was created to play on the term "Race Card", when common sense tell us yes the cops was racist to the point logically the planted evidence, if you took the racial components this case would've been thrown out of court. Cochran expose the cops and left them wide-open but even then people don't want to hear it.

now if look at this case right, you will see common sense:

1. too many holes in the case. got rid of all the evidence (, gloves, clothes, washed up and clean up,) now at the airport at the short amount of time....he's not superman

2. no motive. no murder weapon found. no witness. no bloody clothing. neither of the gloves they "found" (AKA planted evidence) fit him.

3. all the blood at the scene but he only had one drop of blood in the car, with all the dna had EDTA chemicals which prove it was planted. Ol boy detective didn't carry the blood he collected back to the lab, now out nowhere oj blood was missing in the lab...c'mon now

etc

also....

I owe you two reps.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Now you're moving the goal posts just like a c00n/cracker. I'm not saying that they tried to make the lapd look good but the documentary damn sure was slanted against OJ and Cochran. They dumbed Cochran's defense of OJ down to playing the race card when it was infinitely more brilliant than that.
:stopitslime:My nikka....no the fukk they didn't.... Part 4 was 90% about how LAPD fukked up the case, giving the window to the jury to give a not guilty verdict based on what and how shyt was presented to them

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
OJ was a master finesse artist.... c00ned his way into the good graces of white supremacist to the point he forgot he didn't have the privileges they did...

...had my man delusional for 80% of his life..:wow:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Finding him not guilty makes more sense than the Rodney King verdict. That shyt was white privilege at it's finest. One might think but does not know O.J is guilty but we know those cops beat the shyt out of King. You heard that one dude saying white folk were giving each other high fives after that verdict. Notice how you never see the white public reaction to the King verdict juxtaposed with black outrage. They show black jubilation to O.J. all the time while whites were pissed. Making it seem like we collectively are ignorant or insensitive. I don't remember the white outrage to the King verdict. Yet they are all about justice.

Rep needs to come back ASAP :whew::ohlawd:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
So the more I dive into this thing, I am starting to think that Shapiro and Kardashian were just as big as Cochran in getting this decision. Shapiro obviously with the formation of the team and Kardashian able to keep away most of the evidence away from the prosecution. The silent ones are the ones you have to pay attention to in these things as to what they were doing in the background.

Cochran was the only one on that team who could take the lead publicly however, he was just better at talking with people than those other 2. Once he saw that opportunity to jump all over Furhman they were all over it. The "race card" might have been played, but it was not like there wasn't a reason for it not to be brought up.

That defense team :wow:

No wonder Marcia Clark is still mad :wow:

Shapiro knew from the beginning he had to play that card and that's why he went and got Cochran (who OJ didn't want at the time...shame they ain't touch on that).

Kardashian was just as good a friend to OJ than AC was, he got to a point where he started to believe that OJ did it, even stopped fukking with him to the point where he tried to say their friendship was "we see each other a couple times of year, but we're not best friends" but he still never let his tongue slip.

Cochran was much more than a lawyer dude was an activist for the African American community but he said "fukk this I'm gonna make money off of it", he truly had a passion for what he did and it was because he wanted justice for our people. A documentary on him really needs to be done retracing his entire career. For everything that he has done he's always remembered for this trial but he put in hella work exposing fukked up police.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:stopitslime:My nikka....no the fukk they didn't.... Part 4 was 90% about how LAPD fukked up the case, giving the window to the jury to give a not guilty verdict based on what and how shyt was presented to them
My cracker, calm your little fakkit ass down.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Watching part 5 now. lmao at that privilege them a$$holes felt they were entitled to :pacspit:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
yeah "black" latina/afro cuban. so yes, "black" in terms of the adjective used to describe her "shade" of color but she ain't black like me. she's cuban, so she ain't a "black" or an african american woman. but in terms of her identify, she is latina. i mean when you gettin' all technical with it, most will say "black-latina/afro cuban" because of her complexion but at the end of the day, she's cuban
:wtf: