ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
f62dcecc6ff3e74152bc18df0e98aeefbe10a644.gif
Look how hard he's trying to put it on :mjlol:

Looks like he's trying to put his whole fist in the finger holes. Not even trying the thumb hole lol wiggling his fingers

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Great doc, I enjoyed it more than the TV series.

But yall need to remember in a criminal case it's not "innocent" it's "not guilty." OJ probably did it but the burden of proof was on the prosecutors to prove that with no doubt and they couldn't. That old black lady can sit up and say they did it for payback but the majority of the jurors always say they looked over the evidence for damn near a year and it was not there to convict.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was one sided. You just got to see through that shyt and take it for what it is :manny:

As someone who stood up and cheered with his boys, in a room full of white people when he got off... the doc was one-sided. He also killed those ppl. I have no idea how anyone could argue otherwise at this point.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:mjlol:

50% of the trial part of the documentary was about Mark Fuhrman...

Tried to make it seem like all Johnny did was make Fuhrman look like a racist and that's it...

Didn't talk about how the glove is just their magically at OJ's with no blood leading to it and no blood leading away from it...LAPD couldn't explain it

Didn't talk about how Cochran asked them to explain how their is all this blood at the scene and all this blood on the glove but only a few drops in OJ bronco...LAPD couldn't explain it

Didn't talk about how they said Ron struggled and fought with the attacker...but their were no marks or bruises on OJ body...LAPD couldn't explain that...

Didn't talk about all the ridiculously stupid ways they contaminated evidence, didn't talk about how Cochran asked them to produce a log of the crime scene of who was coming and going and it took them forever to do so and the times were inconsistent with LAPD testimony

So yeah, I would say it was trying to push a narrative, by leaving out all the times OJ team sonned LAPD over their dna evidence...and focusing damn near exclusively over the Fuhrman tapes and the glove...
They talked about all of that:why:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:mjlol:

50% of the trial part of the documentary was about Mark Fuhrman...

Tried to make it seem like all Johnny did was make Fuhrman look like a racist and that's it...

Didn't talk about how the glove is just their magically at OJ's with no blood leading to it and no blood leading away from it...LAPD couldn't explain it

Didn't talk about how Cochran asked them to explain how their is all this blood at the scene and all this blood on the glove but only a few drops in OJ bronco...LAPD couldn't explain it

Didn't talk about how they said Ron struggled and fought with the attacker...but their were no marks or bruises on OJ body...LAPD couldn't explain that...

Didn't talk about all the ridiculously stupid ways they contaminated evidence, didn't talk about how Cochran asked them to produce a log of the crime scene of who was coming and going and it took them forever to do so and the times were inconsistent with LAPD testimony

So yeah, I would say it was trying to push a narrative, by leaving out all the times OJ team sonned LAPD over their dna evidence...and focusing damn near exclusively over the Fuhrman tapes and the glove...
plus the time frame dont make sense and the kids said she was arguing with someone when they was out in about that day to get ice cream. the dna had EDTA chemicals in it that proved it was planted but these cats swear they know something

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
I ... honestly still can't believe they found him not guilty.

I mean, I get how they got to that conclusion, but goddamn. This ... fukk.
Finding him not guilty makes more sense than the Rodney King verdict. That shyt was white privilege at it's finest. One might think but does not know O.J is guilty but we know those cops beat the shyt out of King. You heard that one dude saying white folk were giving each other high fives after that verdict. Notice how you never see the white public reaction to the King verdict juxtaposed with black outrage. They show black jubilation to O.J. all the time while whites were pissed. Making it seem like we collectively are ignorant or insensitive. I don't remember the white outrage to the King verdict. Yet they are all about justice.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finding him not guilty makes more sense than the Rodney King verdict. That shyt was white privilege at it's finest. One might think but does not know O.J is guilty but we know those cops beat the shyt out of King. You heard that one dude saying white folk were giving each other high fives after that verdict. Notice how you never see the white public reaction to the King verdict juxtaposed with black outrage. They show black jubilation to O.J. all the time while whites were pissed. Making it seem like we collectively are ignorant or insensitive. I don't remember the white outrage to the King verdict. Yet they are all about justice.

Preach bruh:patrice:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
No they didn't. It's another biased ass "documentary" to make it look like it's clear that OJ did it and blacks who don't think that he did it are blinded by race.
Are you seriously saying we didn't get an entire fukking section grilling the Los Angeles police and the Asian dude on how badly the evidence was handled and the potential for cross contamination including the blood ridiculousness, with thoughts from the PD involved in it in the current day interviews that made them look idiotic?
If so then you either undeniably have short term memory loss and should see a doctor ASAP, or your bias is painting a completely different picture of reality.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Are you seriously saying we didn't get an entire fukking section grilling the Los Angeles police and the Asian dude on how badly the evidence was handled and the potential for cross contamination including the blood ridiculousness, with thoughts from the PD involved in it in the current day interviews that made them look idiotic?
If so then you either undeniably have short term memory loss and should see a doctor ASAP, or your bias is painting a completely different picture of reality.
Now you're moving the goal posts just like a c00n/cracker. I'm not saying that they tried to make the lapd look good but the documentary damn sure was slanted against OJ and Cochran. They dumbed Cochran's defense of OJ down to playing the race card when it was infinitely more brilliant than that.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
OJ had the world on a platter like very few have had in this world and he blows it like no other. His fukking ego couldn't let go of a woman he abused, battered, and cheated on. All he had to do was let that woman live her life and he would of been able to live the life he's come to known. After his acquittal, he lost all control. Everyone was just looking to take advantage and cash in. I feel so bad for the kids. They got dealt such a shytty hand.
he divorce her, they wasn't even together when this happen.....plus she was sending him love letters that she want to see him again, wanting to get back together

she was a druggy and they was big time swingers , he wasn't jealous/or ego driven that he couldn't let her go. He didn't kill her ...research before you get caught up by tv specials

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Now you're moving the goal posts just like a c00n/cracker. I'm not saying that they tried to make the lapd look good but the documentary damn sure was slanted against OJ and Cochran. They dumbed Cochran's defense of OJ down to playing the race card when it was infinitely more brilliant than that.
I don't take people who call people crackers seriously, it's like listening to someone who uses spic or ******, and if goalposts were moved it would be them being moved like people in general.

Cochran was the lead attorney, by virtue of that he's associated with each thing going on, and his input was mentioned at numerous points, just because he wasn't the one putting on the show with the blood and general police fukkery like Baiely and Sheck doesn't mean it wasn't shown in the doc.

Though yes, this was clearly biased towards the OJ did it and the lawyers were smart enough to get him off crowd.