ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
The Documentary itself didnt try to push any narrative.

It was the people they interviewed that majority against OJ that made it seem that way.

Some of people that could have defended OJ are dead or didnt wanna take part in it.

Also Im Glad they didnt try to insinuate that Jasom may have killed Nicole. If he did he gotta live with it but if he didnt no reason to put unecessary stress to his life.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
OJ had the world on a platter like very few have had in this world and he blows it like no other. His fukking ego couldn't let go of a woman he abused, battered, and cheated on. All he had to do was let that woman live her life and he would of been able to live the life he's come to known. After his acquittal, he lost all control. Everyone was just looking to take advantage and cash in. I feel so bad for the kids. They got dealt such a shytty hand.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Cochran claimed as he “was about to make his closing arguments, Los Angeles District Attorney Marcia Clark went over to him and whispered, ‘When you’re up there, I want you to think of only one thing: I’m not wearing any underwear.’” Skeptical of the claim, Dershowitz contacted Clark, who confirmed she indeed said that to Cochran.
OJ Simpson Trial 20 Years Later: 20 Things You Didn't Know About Case | Hollywood Happenings | What's Good | Entertainment | Centric | Articles
Johnnie a real one, I would have lost the case thinking about her trifling ass like that :scust:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I also want to add that Muhammad Ali, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Bill Russel and all the conscious black athletes were right for being on their black power shyt in the 60s. White America will never see injustice through our eyes. All we got is us. OJ strayed away from that. Now all those former pariahs are messiahs and he stands alone with the heathens.

OJs story should be a precautionary tale to anyone of color not to get caught up in the white man's world.

As I said earlier, it is disturbing seeing pretty much all of the modern day athletes follow the OJ playbook :francis:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
yeahhhh like i said .... but in real life "The OJ trial" not the bullshyt docs that try to paint racist undertones, the black jurors based they decision on the evidence not "revenge"

Like i said you cant prove OJ did it because it makes no sense like everybody else who claim OJ did it by watching tv remakes, so they just "whatever" :mjlol:

Propaganda 101
That old black lady juror said that 90% of them let him go to get back at them.

Btw the bolded. The thing you quoted me on said nothing about that

I'm not about to get into a debate about evidence or whether or not he did it. I'm not going to waste my time typing things that have been said a million times. However his agent pretty much said OJ admitted to him. The if I did it book. Lying about the shoes. To say "it makes no sense that OJ did it" is ridiculous. There's plenty that can be argued either way:manny:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
God daughter :mjlol:

Remember when reports came out that Khloe may be his? :mjlol:

:heh: This news just came out a couple days ago:

O.J. Simpson has reportedly agreed to submit himself to a paternity test to see if Khloé Kardashian is his daughter, but there's a catch. According to a report from the Daily Mail, Simpson will only agree to the test if she comes to visit him at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada, where Simpson is currently serving a sentence of 9 to 33 years for an armed robbery conviction in 2007.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The Documentary itself didnt try to push any narrative.

It was the people they interviewed that majority against OJ that made it seem that way.

Some of people that could have defended OJ are dead or didnt wanna take part in it.

Also Im Glad they didnt try to insinuate that Jasom may have killed Nicole. If he did he gotta live with it but if he didnt no reason to put unecessary stress to his life.

:mjlol:

50% of the trial part of the documentary was about Mark Fuhrman...

Tried to make it seem like all Johnny did was make Fuhrman look like a racist and that's it...

Didn't talk about how the glove is just their magically at OJ's with no blood leading to it and no blood leading away from it...LAPD couldn't explain it

Didn't talk about how Cochran asked them to explain how their is all this blood at the scene and all this blood on the glove but only a few drops in OJ bronco...LAPD couldn't explain it

Didn't talk about how they said Ron struggled and fought with the attacker...but their were no marks or bruises on OJ body...LAPD couldn't explain that...

Didn't talk about all the ridiculously stupid ways they contaminated evidence, didn't talk about how Cochran asked them to produce a log of the crime scene of who was coming and going and it took them forever to do so and the times were inconsistent with LAPD testimony

So yeah, I would say it was trying to push a narrative, by leaving out all the times OJ team sonned LAPD over their dna evidence...and focusing damn near exclusively over the Fuhrman tapes and the glove...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
free da juice :damn:

if i was him id try to get a good deal to admit to the murders foreal not on some if shyt:manny: fukk it

I stand by an earlier post I made. This documentary wasn't for us. This documentary is for the parole board to see when he comes up in 2017. To remind them to keep him locked up. Because he committed the cardinal sin in America, being a black man who murdered a blond hair blue eyed princess. The ultimate sin in this country,
O.J. is out next year on Parole.

He's out in less than a year
That's the earliest he can get out. They can still keep his black ass in their for another 24 yrs
Nah, it's a done deal. @Reinscarf posted the article a couple days ago in this thread as proof. OJ already been granted Parole a few years ago. He officially out next year.

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
f62dcecc6ff3e74152bc18df0e98aeefbe10a644.gif