ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I am also of the belief that this OJ case is currently why police make a concerted effort to lock up all of our entertainers from the jump. Therefore, if they ever achieve the amount of adoration to the levels of OJ, they would already have a criminal history and therefore easier to convict to the public when they are through with em and are ready to make profit off their fall from grace. Lock em up early enough to stop their star potential so they can no longer amass enough money to afford a defense team like OJ was afforded. The not guilty verdict was a huge slap to the face of white supremacy and their concerted effort to be "fair".

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Coli brehs. Help me understand something. How was OJ allowed to wear a suit to court? I thought that if you are locked up and in prison, during your hearing, you have to show up in your county jumpsuit?

Defendants are allowed to suits in court.

To the jury if a defendant wears a county jumpsuit in the court room
it creates doubt in the jury's mind that the person is guilty, as apposes to
wearing a suit it makes the defendants appear as a civilian and ''Not guilty''

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Which Eminem song & album is this from?
:dwillhuh:

That song is Eminems most viscious lyrically ever imo. It's the reason I was a fan back in the day and hate his new style now.

"how the fukk can I be white, I don't even exist :dwillhuh:, I get a clean shave, bathe, go to a rave, die from an overdose, and dig myself out of my grave:dwillhuh:"

Song: Role model :blessed:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
So OJ had time to not only fight and murder two grown adults...but also "OVER KILL THEM", change and make the limo and make the flight .... yea, ok:francis:

Check the name Glenn Rogers...he's a serial killer from Hamilton ohio who was actually contracted to paint Nicole's house during the period she died. He's a serial killer...and this is a serial killers work. He actually admitted to it as he sits on d-row. His brother also says he is sure he did too. But they don't want to acknowledge that shyt tho. Stop the games:stopitslime:

Underrated post! :ohhh:

It totally makes sense what the Agent and Ron Shipp said.OJ said if Nicole never answered the door that day with a Knife, she would still be alive.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
O.J. Innocent? The Many Flaws With ID's New Theory of the Simpson-Goldman Murders

there isnt much evidence he worked at Nicole's house other than conjecture.

What If O.J. Didn't Do It? Serial Killer Renews Claims He Killed Simpson's Wife Nicole -- Read The Bombshell Prison Letter

He was acting like his story would be so deep that it would change people's perception of him. I thought I missed a part because he said nothing profound.

Yeah dude is a true piece of shyt. Fox news be having him on there like he's a hero to the right wing.
yo, wtf is going on with your police department?

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Underrated post! :ohhh:

It totally makes sense what the Agent and Ron Shipp said.OJ said if Nicole never answered the door that day with a Knife, she would still be alive.
Bruh...the KKK through the eighties and 90's ran rampant throughout LA and southern cal....OJ was made a classic example of. I believe Glen Rogers was made available to them for the work... OJ had enemies, she had enemies, and like Mark furman, because she had been sukkin OJ and marc Allen's wood (and whoever else...she was trash to them, a coke whore and a bad example for white women) she was a disgrace to them (KKK)...to them he was a nikka too big for his britches and she helped his image and ego ...therefore expendable...mark made the comment about the mixed couple in the corvette...but he only echoed how many of those crackers felt. They fed her to Glen Rogers...and zapped OJ, 2 birds one stone. But DMX said hell is hot, so you know how that go:manny:

Remember, Mark Furhman and lapd always knew of OJ's abuses and her and his coke habits...as well as some so called friends...they made it too easy for the haters. Had they been better human beings(OJ and Nicole) none of this would have been possible.:manny:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
He was acting like his story would be so deep that it would change people's perception of him. I thought I missed a part because he said nothing profound.

Yeah dude is a true piece of shyt. Fox news be having him on there like he's a hero to the right wing.

I was :dead: at his "let me tell you a little story" :smugfavre: segment