ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So I just watched part 5 since I won't be able to tonight.

It was all very well done, but part 5 is the weakest.

The first half or so was solid because it was still highlighting 1994/1995, but the second half was :russell:

Very well done ESPN, this is what this network is capable of. It's a shame that ESPN is better at documentaries than they are at covering live sports.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
he would've still got off, they didnt really have any real hard evidence. the DV motive was so weak
Nah, he would have been found guilty if the LAPD and the Prosecution handled things much tighter. Everything was right there for the conviction and you and I know that people DO take the past into consideration with these things.

It's how the civil trial ended so quickly and was held responsible for the murders.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Maybe I missed a part but when Mark Furman told that story about answering a phone call and his life changed, wtf was he talking about?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Maybe I missed a part but when Mark Furman told that story about answering a phone call and his life changed, wtf was he talking about?
when he accepted the call at the murder scene.

He just didnt say the years.

Dude is a scumbag that wants us to feel sorry for him being an outed racist who probably planted that glove.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
when he accepted the call at the murder scene.

He just didnt say the years.

Dude is a scumbag that wants us to feel sorry for him being an outed racist who probably planted that glove.
He was acting like his story would be so deep that it would change people's perception of him. I thought I missed a part because he said nothing profound.

Yeah dude is a true piece of shyt. Fox news be having him on there like he's a hero to the right wing.