ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Feel real bad for the guy. No matter what we do, everyone deserves forgiveness, even people that have done terrible things. Especially people that have done terrible things. There's no excuse for murdering two people, but to see this man crumble and fall apart, and to be haunted by that one decision for the rest of his life...it's sad to see. That lady talks about the "OJ effect" and how "you just got OJ'd" and I feel like I'm getting OJ'd just by watching this.
:mjcry:
Man please. Did you not see how he brutally murdered those two people?

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Feel real bad for the guy. No matter what we do, everyone deserves forgiveness, even people that have done terrible things. Especially people that have done terrible things. There's no excuse for murdering two people, but to see this man crumble and fall apart, and to be haunted by that one decision for the rest of his life...it's sad to see. That lady talks about the "OJ effect" and how "you just got OJ'd" and I feel like I'm getting OJ'd just by watching this.
:mjcry:

nikka please.
:scust:

If someone mercilessly slaughtered a family member of mine in cold blood, I'd offer to administer the lethal injection my damn self. :martin:

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
T
Man, the Watts riots :banderas:

I remember being a lil azz kid having the time of my life. I was a lil heated they torched the kfc on 103rd and imperial :mjpls: But it was no school and the blackout was fun az fukk in the projects. N1ggaz bringin couches amd laser disc players home :wow:

They also turned on the co0l asians. Not all of em were racist. I didn't know who Daryl Gates was, but I hated his guts glcuz every male adult around hated that c@c. Shoulda torched Beverly Hills doe :ohlawd:
that was the 92 riots not the watts riots

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Who is this jewish cac Danny Bakewell, and why is he leading AAs. :wtf:

Their have been Rachel Dozel transracials back in the 80s too? :wtf: