ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
is OJ the GOAT c00n?
by a landslide
a catcher freeman special kind of c00n
retrospectively those celebrations by black folks when the verdict was read look ridicule considering the number of innocent black men and women police still killed with impunity afterwards
from Ahmadou Diallo to Freddie Gray
those are the people who deserved cheers had their killers been brought to justice
not this grade A first ballot mt rushmore hall of fame c00n

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Is it unusual to believe that OJ is guilty and also understand why the jury voted not guilty?

The prosecution did such a bad job ad the defense did so well. I can see how they didn't think the prosecution proved it beyond a reasonable doubt.
nothing unreasonable at all.

I think the same thing. Definitely did it but the prosecution was terrible.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Feel real bad for the guy. No matter what we do, everyone deserves forgiveness, even people that have done terrible things. Especially people that have done terrible things. There's no excuse for murdering two people, but to see this man crumble and fall apart, and to be haunted by that one decision for the rest of his life...it's sad to see. That lady talks about the "OJ effect" and how "you just got OJ'd" and I feel like I'm getting OJ'd just by watching this.
:mjcry:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
They mentioned it in part 4.
Goldman was fighting off oj, the glove came off at that moment and it stayed there.

Crime scene was insane tho, i dont know if he did the crime himself. But that shyt is a 100% passion killing. No other motive is legit. He had more than enough money to pay someone to do that shyt, even then.. the cleanest way for a hitman is to shoot them and leave nothing behind.

That shyt was a mess, it happened in a rage.
Good find i forgot about that. But even if that is what played out then that introduces even more questions that haven't been answered