ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the first part

Fred Levinson said He's African, but he's a good looking almost has white features. He's not your typical black look.:skip:

shyt made my skin crawl with how low-key and racist he was at the same time. It was like common to him that wasn't rough racist stuff this typical shyt he say everyday.:scust:

Yeah that shyt pissed me off, because he was so casual with his racism. but there a couple of pretty obvious racists in this doc to me, Levinson, Fuhrman obviously and that bald dikkhead cop who continuously kept trying to put himself over wen describing situations.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Once Mark Furman pleaded the 5th on the question on whether he planted the evidence the jury had a 100% responsibility to vote for an acquittal.. Even if they did convict any appeal court worth its salt would have HAD to overturn the decision.. The jury did their job EXACTLY how the system was designed to work..

Cochran and F. Lee Bailey were genius how they painted him into a corner....
I said this before in the People Vs OJ thread

Although I 100% believe Fuhrman planted evidence, can't really use him pleading the 5th as proof. He had already pleaded the 5th on all the other questions. Once you plead the 5th on 1 question, you have to do so on every other question asked. You can't pick and choose which ones you do and don't want to answer.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I said this before in the People Vs OJ thread

Although I 100% believe Fuhrman planted evidence, can't really use him pleading the 5th as proof. He had already pleaded the 5th on all the other questions. Once you plead the 5th on 1 question, you have to do so on every other question asked. You can't pick and choose which ones you do and don't want to answer.
Well all of his fellow officers and his superior on the Doc were shocked that he continued to plead on that specific question.. They made it seem like it was a catastrophic error and he should have snapped out and angrily replied "HELL NO I DIDNT PLANT EVIDENCE!!"

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Um no hence why I said he is keeping quiet to keep his kids alive, he talks they go bye bye
OJ was in tight with the police department, could afford top notch security/move, and was a top "white" celebrity. You really think he would go through what he did and lose all he did if he was just keeping quiet? :comeon:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Well all of his fellow officers and his superior on the Doc were shocked that he continued to plead on that specific question.. They made it seem like it was a catastrophic error and he should have snapped out and angrily replied "HELL NO I DIDNT PLANT EVIDENCE!!"
Considering he was looking at perjury charges coming his way, he would've been a fool to do so. Furhman was looking out for his own ass at that point, he wasn't gonna dig himself a deeper hole

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Handling evidence without gloves
Taking blood back to the crime scene
Blood appearing in 1 photo then disappearing
Prosecution putting itself in very avoidable situations

They never stood a chance because they're all retards. Carrie Bess is who every black woman should be like, she kept it too real and i loved it. Yolanda mad that JC was showing up wearing Kente cloth ties:mjpls:. Marcia Clarke is your typical white bytch, she looks at black people like we're children who need to be led.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OJ was in tight with the police department, could afford top notch security/move, and was a top "white" celebrity. You really think he would go through what he did and lose all he did if he was just keeping quiet? :comeon:

You are missing my point forget it you clearly don't know the mess Nicole and Ronald were involved in, after they were gone oj only cared about protecting his kids

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Just watched the first part

Fred Levinson said He's African, but he's a good looking almost has white features. He's not your typical black look.:skip:

shyt made my skin crawl with how low-key and racist he was at the same time. It was like common to him that wasn't rough racist stuff this typical shyt he say everyday.:scust:
so many parts made me actually say wtf out loud. that part was one of them, like OJ has white features now, que? :what: they'll literally start attributing their own features to the person just because they view the person with value. its insane. but they do this with everything, even jesus ffs.

or the part where they show a black family in the 70s and the little girl is holding a white doll. wtf.

just so many wtf parts. my mind was seriously blown.

HOWEVER. at the end of the day, people can say "oh he thought he was in" its not really that. I mean if we find out Paul Wall killed his black wife, the black community which usually supports him, would also turn their back, he'd get his cac wake up call too.

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
The number one thing to me was his truck. Did he have a second vehicle or somebody drive him? A second set of clothes? Cause with as gruesome and as much blood as was at the crime scene on top of the accepted description of how the murders occurred OJ would've had blood all over him, which in turn would mean it's all over his car.
:what: i guess you have never stabbed somebody to death. you strip to your underwear and put the clothes in a golf bag you have in the truck.