ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
This 30 for 30 lived up to the hype definitely one of the best things espn has ever done :salute:

I can't people still arguing oj was framed :what: oj killed goldman & nicole simpson if you think otherwise you're in serious denial or a fukkin retard.I've though oj was guilty since 1995 you don't write suicide notes,flee and have your blood,dna and hair and other peoples blood on your property and in your car and be innocent

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
How did OJ become so charismatic and charming? Is that a skill he learned or was that something innate? Also, could he have become as wealthy as Magic, Michael Jordan, etc if the Nicole stuff hadn't happened and if he wasn't involved in any controversies?

In order to become successful what qualities of OJ should one emulate?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This 30 for 30 lived up to the hype definitely one of the best things espn has ever done :salute:

I can't people still arguing oj was framed :what: oj killed goldman & nicole simpson if you think otherwise you're in serious denial or a fukkin retard.I've though oj was guilty since 1995 you don't write suicide notes,flee and have your blood,dna and hair and other peoples blood on your property and in your car and be innocent
Everything points to him being there and panicking, but honestly you'd havd to be a retard to think he physically carried out the murders

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oj was there but someone else committed the murders :mjlol:This is what I be talkin about
Why is that so far fetched to u?
If he killed them he would be dripping in blood and would have mentally been distraught
How u just randomly kill two ppl for the first time and do it so cleanly? Get rid of the murder weapon,have no wounds to show for it, then just go a flight lmao doesn't make any sense.

It makes sense that he was there, and some of the blood and stuff from the crime scene got on to him since it was so little. The cops never focused on anyone else and by the Time they planted/found the glove, they already made up in their mind that he was guilty

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
In order to become successful what qualities of OJ should one emulate?

#NewBlacks y'all.

But again this is so :mjpls: ...

A prominent LA lawyer who was around at the time was on GMA this morning ... he said , "Yeah , some missteps were made, but they weren't going to win with that jury . :usure:"

... people ain't even trying to hide the shyt. Dredging up a lot of latent :mjpls: -isms.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I think OJ knew and was at the scene after but physically it's impossible for him to have done it. He had no type of wounds indicating that someone fought him outta fear.

then dude got cleaned up that god damn quick to hit the airport? :mjlol:

that c00n didn't do that shyt ...plus there were other murders that were similar to theirs and the folks were in the same circles :patrice:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dennis Fung
Screen-Shot-2015-02-19-at-11.56.00-AM.png

Juror Yolanda wanting OJ to be guilty sooooo bad:russ:

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
it's a tough call. On one hand, it's like they talk about a "mountian of evidence", but the blood they found in OJs house/car was only enough to fit under a fingernail. Hardly a mountain.

On the other hand, he allegedly told AC he was over there the night it happened and allegedly told his agent(in the doc) the same thing and said that if Nicole hadn't opened the door with a knife she'd still be alive. And also added that if he did it he couldnt have done it alone.

It's tough man. We'll never know. The two ppl who know are dead, and OJ will likely never tell. If he didn't do it, he's probably sworn to secrecy or death. And if he did it on a whim, he certainly covered his tracks pretty well, which is hard to imagine.

I kinda think he did it or at least was behind it. And his mind is so warped from years of cocaine, alcohol, CTE, narcissism, messed up childhood that he blocked it out. :yeshrug:
The number one thing to me was his truck. Did he have a second vehicle or somebody drive him? A second set of clothes? Cause with as gruesome and as much blood as was at the crime scene on top of the accepted description of how the murders occurred OJ would've had blood all over him, which in turn would mean it's all over his car. So to find only a few specs of blood means that OJ had to do some great planning to completely clean himself and get rid of the evidence all within 30 minutes before leaving to the airport. Yet folks will ignore that and just keep spewing how there's a "mountain of evidence" that says he did it even though all that evidence is shady as fukk.

Also those were some tight ass gloves that don't seem like they'd come off somebody's hands easily. So is the theory that OJ was carrying them and when he bumped the AC unit he dropped the glove? Make more sense that whoever killed them was a pro and took the gloves off and left them at the scene.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care if he did it or not

You asked for the evidence and that was the evidence presented

No wonder you're WOAT

Johnny Cochran proved Furhman planted that evidence, you skipped past that part

you obviously aren't familiar with the case, why you so homotional, that spec of blood is so ridiculous small you have to be a moron to think it wasn't planted, that's my point, there's no rational reason to suspect he did.

Also you didn't answer my question, the found the blood after OJ was already arrested

I'm asking about where was the evidence to make him a suspect in the first place

moron.

Last edited:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't care what no one says. Joe Bell been the MVP on this documentary one love to that brotha. He kept it G about OJs sentencing in part 5. :salute:

And scust at OJs white "friends" all them dudes seem like bigots. :scust:

"Now he's one of them" :mjpls:

"OJ didn't look african he had european features" :mjpls:

How as a black man can you associate yourself with people like that