ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Once Mark Furman pleaded the 5th on the question on whether he planted the evidence the jury had a 100% responsibility to vote for an acquittal.. Even if they did convict any appeal court worth its salt would have HAD to overturn the decision.. The jury did their job EXACTLY how the system was designed to work..

Cochran and F. Lee Bailey were genius how they painted him into a corner....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the first suspect is always the husband..especially one that has a history of domestic violence with the person that was dead

Okay, but where was the evidence lead to him being arrested. It's been plenty of husbands who killed their wives and they weren't arrested off rip, until they found evidence that connected him to the murder. OJ was the first the only and suspect, there was never any other investigation, he was perceived as the murder of rip.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
In part 3 If Nicholes mom didn't forget her glasses,Ron wouldn't have went to Nicholes house.Ron left restaurant close to 10.Dogs were barking around 10:15,meaning there was a 15 minute period where noise could have been heard.OJ limo picked him up around 11. I don't know how far OJ live from his ex wife but interesting timing.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Okay, but where was the evidence lead to him being arrested. It's been plenty of husbands who killed their wives and they weren't arrested off rip, until they found evidence that connected him to the murder. OJ was the first the only and suspect, there was never any other investigation, he was perceived as the murder of rip.
OMG bro I just told you they found blood that matched the crime scene in his car and his driveway

Rather it was planted or not doesn't mean shyt because you asked WHAT EVIDENCE LED HIM TO BEING ARRESTED

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Oj didn't do it but he knows who did because he stopped paying the people Nicole was indebted too and she didn't have the money to pay her debts. Oj will never tell because he is protecting his kids
:comeon: If he knew it was something like that i'm pretty sure he would've told

Daps
Reppin
NULL
OMG bro I just told you they found blood that matched the crime scene in his car and his driveway

Rather it was planted or not doesn't mean shyt because you asked WHAT EVIDENCE LED HIM TO BEING ARRESTED

He was already arrested when they found the blood and the glove if I'm not mistaken. If he wasn't my fault.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
watched the entire thing on demand. so fukkin good. i could have watched 2 days worth of this shyt. there were like 3 people who came off well in the entire doc.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
if you guys have seen all the episodes

not that i care b/c dude clearly murdered 2 people, but i never knew how much bullshyt the 2nd crime sentencing was. that snake Carl Douglas said it was a 2 year sentence that they made up for past mistakes by making 33. i honestly thought OJ nearly killed the guy when it went down. he took a couple Pete Rose baseballs.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just watched the first part

Fred Levinson said He's African, but he's a good looking almost has white features. He's not your typical black look.:skip:

shyt made my skin crawl with how low-key and racist he was at the same time. It was like common to him that wasn't rough racist stuff this typical shyt he say everyday.:scust: