ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
these dudes made up their mind that oj did it the second they arrived on the crime scene
u cant trust someone like furhman, a admitted racist, snooping around alone on ojays property after already leaving nicoles house
They always blame the spouse as the first suspect, also beating Nicole more than 2 times didn't help. IMO, OJ should have been arrested before and Nicole should have left him. Can't believe Police let him get away with DV so many times and Nicoles family should feel embarrassed for pimping out their daughter so they can get OJ money.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:whoa: on episode four now

they show a crime scene photo that I haven't seen online before. They showed Nicole's dead face looking at the screen
Can someone post the actual graphic crime scene photos that are available on the net? I've never actually seen them.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They always blame the spouse as the first suspect, also beating Nicole more than 2 times didn't help. IMO, OJ should have been arrested before and Nicole should have left him. Can't believe Police let him get away with DV so many times and Nicoles family should feel embarrassed for pimping out their daughter so they can get OJ money.
2 sides to every story
Not saying he shoulda beat her,
But Nicole was banging dudes, doing drugs, and wilding out on her own right
shyt gets out of hand when your with a broad like thatc

Also the last time oj beat her according to Nicole was in 89
He didn't beat her up after finding out about Allan
And he didn't beat her up the time he she was sucking dikk in the living room
Jumping from that to murder? Just hard to believe

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
So I'm watching Part 4 and I was surprised by two things

1. While OJ was in jail he made 3 Million Dollars in Autographs...OJ had a plan to keep making money
2. Nicole and Ron photos.....I can handle photos like that but just seeing that Nicole with her head almost about to fall off was wild!

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
2 sides to every story
Not saying he shoulda beat her,
But Nicole was banging dudes, doing drugs, and wilding out on her own right
shyt gets out of hand when your with a broad like thatc

Also the last time oj beat her according to Nicole was in 89
He didn't beat her up after finding out about Allan
And he didn't beat her up the time he she was sucking dikk in the living room
Jumping from that to murder? Just hard to believe

He even brought that up, like if he was going to kill her, why didn't he do it the day he was pissed and banging on the door? Why wait until some day where he is calm and had other shyt to do? It got twisted as usual but nothing ever made sense about it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Lets be honest, this fool killed nicole but we dont really care cause cacs be getting away with murder all the time (see zimmerman).

tbh.....OJ was kinda right, because he was OJ and transcended black he got away with it. Only reason he's in prison is cause the stupid fukker didnt know when to just tap out and lay low. OJ was so big he killed a blondie a cacs let it slide. :wow:

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets be honest, this fool killed nicole but we dont really care cause cacs be getting away with murder all the time (see zimmerman).

tbh.....OJ was kinda right, because he was OJ and transcended black he got away with it. Only reason he's in prison is cause the stupid fukker didnt know when to just tap out and lay low. OJ was so big he killed and blondie a cacs let him slide. :wow:

He didn't do it

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
He didn't do it
man, the evidence looks pretty convincing. bias aside. If it were inverted most black folks would agree. had it been a white male, black woman. gloves dna all over the bronco, gloves etc, we'd be having a different outlook. one thing I can do is put things into perspective. and the evidence is convincing.

They, for the first time ever, gave him a pass, and he just didnt know when to tap out. idiot.

edit:
another thing I dont understand is why are black folks so forgiving? he literally threw black folks under the bus and said he transcended us, then when he gets into trouble, he starts coming back looking for support, like naw nikka you was not us no more, you went with them, why you looking over here now? GTFO.

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Man, the Watts riots :banderas:

I remember being a lil azz kid having the time of my life. I was a lil heated they torched the kfc on 103rd and imperial :mjpls: But it was no school and the blackout was fun az fukk in the projects. N1ggaz bringin couches amd laser disc players home :wow:

They also turned on the co0l asians. Not all of em were racist. I didn't know who Daryl Gates was, but I hated his guts glcuz every male adult around hated that c@c. Shoulda torched Beverly Hills doe :ohlawd: