Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
:dahell:

Do you not know how to google?
Google "Nicole Simpson crime scene photos"

Da hell?
I think the one hes talking about with half her neck open has only been publicly shown on that doc..they have a edited one going around but ESPN was like nah look at this shyt :merchant:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Watched half of Ch.3

When you have Mark Furhmann on here with the :smugbiden: face, then you know this shyt is automatic suspect.

Goldman was a waiter, how the fukk was he going to open a restaurant and get Art for it? How the fukk would a wannabe actor/model be able to do that? :duck:

That nikka Joe Bell with the helium voice, wtf son?
Let us pull a gun on OJ, it will be hilarious. :krs:

AJ Cowlings the best friend that everyone should have. :mjcry:

That SWAT officer cac, yeah right OJ said "What are all these N word doing in Brentwood?" That is some serious :duck: Notice how easily that word slipped out ol'boys mouth though (:mjpls:for real) probably says it 100 times in the morning to keep his teeth white.

The Tranny calling himself a Tranny.:deadrose:

I wonder if that motherfukker is a multimillionaire from all that Bronco chase video footage.

All this documentary was showing me was OJ Simpson is so accomplished and self-absorbed, there would be no fukken way he would take the wrap for his son. :childplease: at anyone who has that idea.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
#NewBlacks y'all.

But again this is so :mjpls: ...

A prominent LA lawyer who was around at the time was on GMA this morning ... he said , "Yeah , some missteps were made, but they weren't going to win with that jury . :usure:"

... people ain't even trying to hide the shyt. Dredging up a lot of latent :mjpls: -isms.

What the hell is wrong with what I was asking regarding how to be successful? OJ was very successful, right or wrong. Stop placing morality in this discussion when it comes to achieving financial success. Right now I am doing horribly when it comes to my financial life and am a loser. Nothing wrong with me trying to become successful.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California

Not surprised, Look at who she's posing with in her profile.

Damn... I can't stand blacks like that....

How u mixing up rap and nikka into a racist cop and a black man on trial for his life for what this racist did...

nikkas always want to impress white people with weak comparisons

Last edited:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
yo, when this nikka went to miami and just went wild :damn:

where did that clip come from where he rappin' and shyt? was that from the tv show he had? nikka was even dressed like elvis and then in another clip was in white face :dahell:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
just finished watchin' all 5 parts; this documentary very well put together

there's so many layers to it all

the way it was chronicled and time capsuled with EVERYTHIN' is captivatin' and unbelievable

i can't believe some of the stuff they showed

oj is 1 weird ass nikka who was in love with himself. he ain't give a fukk about nobody but himself and the fame went to his head