Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So they're gonna cover the Cali cartel next?:ohhh::wow:

My boy Peña was like who the fukk are you guys :dahell:

No lie I was about to post about how the Cali guys did the drug game right. Violence only when absolutely necessary. Otherwise keep a low profile and let's get this money :myman:

I don't quite get why they felt that they had to kill off Lion. I guess they didn't respect his lack of loyalty to Escobar.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Am I a psychopath for rooting for Pablo throughout the entire 2 seasons? Had to pour one out for my nikka. :mjcry:

You are breh, I didn't mind Pablo killing cops out there...but all those innocent kids he killed :whoa:

The show made him look like he had more heart than he did in actual life.

Season 2 was dope though.

I read somewhere that in his zoo he made, he had 12 zebras but authorities in Bogota impounded them (he smuggled the zebras on his drug plane from the U.S), so instead he got 12 donkeys & painted them in zebra colors :mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You are breh, I didn't mind Pablo killing cops out there...but all those innocent kids he killed :whoa:

The show made him look like he had more heart than he did in actual life.

Season 2 was dope though.

I read somewhere that in his zoo he made, he had 12 zebras but authorities in Bogota impounded them (he smuggled the zebras on his drug plane from the U.S), so instead he got 12 donkeys & painted them in zebra colors :mjlol:
nah man!
i cant look at that muthafukka as anything but a sociopath
the great thing about this show (from S1 to S2) is they show him go from this Robin Hood character, to this man who went lunatic once his ego started to get too big.
i mean cmon man! this nikka had a fukkin VISION of him being the goddamn President! :deadmanny:

homeboy was a fukkin monster
point
blank
period

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I think it will be harder to take down the Cali cartel just because they have alot of cops in they pocket in the Los Pepes days,and are mad low key. Also the Castano Brothers story is interesting. Apparently Fidel gets killed and they have another brother called Vicente. Carlos also get merked as well. Also when the Cali cartel got taken down the Norte del Valle Cartel rose from it. shyt is deep. Crazy how now Colombia is recovering to this but with the FARC rebels demobilizing there will be former FARC guerrilla getting into the drug game.

Last edited: