Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
This finished this season, one of the best TV seasons of any show I ever saw :banderas:

I always thought Escobar died indoors as from reading his wiki page they made it seem like they wasn't sure if he commit that or he got shot though a wall, when I seen him get killed outside had me like :dahell:

The Colombia army was :flabbynsick: Pablo's one goon murked like three of them at the end..

Pablo's arrogance when he went to causally chill in the city when he was the most wanted man in Colombia, dude even picked up Army breh's lighter :snoop:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
The scene with Pablo and his pops completely judging each other :merchant:. For some reason that felt more emotional and authentic then most of the violent attacks on the show that entertain amazingly :sas2:. Family drama burns deep:ohhh:

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Just finished S2 and it was so damn good. Better than S1 and S1 was great.

I am very curious how S3 will play out. I would think Pena and Murphy will both be back. They both need to be back. I don't care how accurate to real life it is.

Pena may be my favorite character, but Wagner Moura as Escobar was amazing!

Can't wait for S3!

and damn-
Murphy wasn't even there in real life when Escobar was killed

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Murphy was there when Pablo was killed. There's a real life pic with the REAL MURPHY with Pablo's body.

He was there, but wasn’t…

He was there after he was killed. Murphy said confirmed that in an interview.

So he wasn't there chasing him, shooting at him etc... he showed up after. Murphy said the only time he actually saw Escobar was when he was dead. Murphy was in the base said he saw a lot of movement outside the office and went to see what was going on. Murphy said next thing was the major coming on the radio saying they had a shootout with Escobar and he was dead. He said he remembers hearing “viva Columbia, Pablo’s dead!” He said he his orders were to get out there and verify it was Escobar. Murphy had a camera and took a lot of pics. That’s why you see him in the pic with Escobar that they show at the end of the episode.

He also didn’t get there until 3 days before Pablo turned himself in at his “prison” . He wasn’t there the whole time like S1 led you to believe.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Just finished S2 and it was so damn good. Better than S1 and S1 was great.

I am very curious how S3 will play out. I would think Pena and Murphy will both be back. They both need to be back. I don't care how accurate to real life it is.

Pena may be my favorite character, but Wagner Moura as Escobar was amazing!

Can't wait for S3!

and damn-
Murphy wasn't even there in real life when Escobar was killed
2C6DE4A700000578-3238278-image-m-49_1442502871779.jpg

Stop talking, Murphy was there.

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Stop talking, Murphy was there.
Do you read or just skim through? I clarified my statement and said Murphy didn't get there until after he was dead. Maybe go back and read and you will see why he is in the picture. Or don't and believe what you want.

EDIT: Skip to to 7:50 and hear it straight from his mouth.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Season 2 was classic brehs just a huge improvement in every way and I already fukked with season 1 heavy. The Cali cartel seems interesting enough to use as the new lead I wonder will they cover Griselda Blanca at all eventually I feel this show will have to hit El Chapo for a couple of seasons.

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Season 2 was classic brehs just a huge improvement in every way and I already fukked with season 1 heavy. The Cali cartel seems interesting enough to use as the new lead I wonder will they cover Griselda Blanca at all eventually I feel this show will have to hit El Chapo for a couple of seasons.

Doubtful since most of her stuff was in the 70's and early 80's. They would have to go back in time for that. Probably move from Cali Cartels and eventually get into Mexican cartel, at least I hope.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah he fixed it for season 2
first season was damn horrible...I was like wtf did they get a gringo to play Pablo when Colombia has plenty of great actors :mindblown:

Dan Lebatard was complaining about his accent last week, and said that was the reason he couldn't enjoy the show as much as he probably should. I had no idea that was even an issue for a lot of people :jbhmm:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Do you read or just skim through? I clarified my statement and said Murphy didn't get there until after he was dead. Maybe go back and read and you will see why he is in the picture. Or don't and believe what you want.

EDIT: Skip to to 7:50 and hear it straight from his mouth.

such a disgusting, tragic, beautiful story man...:mjcry: shout out to netflix...we needed to see this