Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what part really had me WTF

When Pena's FLIP CELLPHONE STARTS RINGING IN A BAR IN 1993 WTF

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Just finished brehs:wow:

That dude was cold as hell to his wife "I want all that shyt":upsetfavre:

Looks like there might be a season 3, going after the Cali cartel :leon:

edit: I see seasons 3 & 4 are already confirmed :damn:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Anybody having issues with the subtitles? Sometimes two whole sentences will pop up for like half a second. I'll rewind, and the timing will be corrected. I dunno if this is a Netflix issue or a Chromecast issue, but is this happening to anyone else?
Extra late but I just finished season 2. The 2 or 3 episodes I watched thru Chromecast did exactly what you described. I think it might have just been lag from the result of how far the IP packets had to travel. It worked perfectly fine thru my Xbox or laptop

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Anybody having issues with the subtitles? Sometimes two whole sentences will pop up for like half a second. I'll rewind, and the timing will be corrected. I dunno if this is a Netflix issue or a Chromecast issue, but is this happening to anyone else?

I was a little annoyed with the way they did the subtitles in some scenes. In some scenes, the subtitle text was ahead of the action on screen. They did that intentionally because of the amount of dialog, but sometimes what ended up happening was that the subtitles "spoiled" some of the action before it actually happened on screen
For example, just before Maritza got shot, her subtitles trailed off in the middle of a word. So you KNEW she was about to die a couple of seconds before it happened. It ruined the surprise.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
"You natzi racist gonorrheas" :russ:

The look on the face of that Lufthansa employee = single funniest moment of the entire show.

She picked up that phone and didn't know what was coming. She went to work thinking it was gonna be an aver age day. Every time I think of her :merchant: face I bust out laughing.