Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Finally finished it. It was amazing.

:noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

10/10

I know Pablo's dad had a really brief role, but the actor that played that part really killed it. Excellent work.

Now let me go read this thread, I bet nikkas are complaining. :martin:

Ol'dude that is the head of the Cali Cartel talking about "I want all of it" in that conversation with Tata. Breh is ruthless as fukk. :wow:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
She's Mexican, so it seems weird that the coli is messing with her like that :mjpls:

From my time on this forum, everyone on here seems to describe all Mexican women as short, fat, and shaped like a refrigerator.:mjlol:

Use a Mexican actress as standard for all Mexican women brehs. :skip:
I am sure she has to keep up appearances since that is her job.

Most of them are. :francis:

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere

10/10

I know Pablo's dad had a really brief role, but the actor that played that part really killed it. Excellent work.

Ol'dude that is the head of the Cali Cartel talking about "I want all of it" in that conversation with Tata. Breh is ruthless as fukk. :wow:

Yeah i didn't expect that:merchant: thought he was gon ask 4 the p*ssy:manny:
his rant tho:mjlol:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm not going to say its the "deepest" show on TV, but Season 2 was near the top level as far as entertainment value. Every episode was like a good action movie.

I wonder sometimes how many Colombians enjoy this show. It doesn't put them in a good light at all.

This show really does make the country of Colombia (and the other South American countries in season 1) look beautiful, though.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Pablo :mjcry:

:scust:@ the Colombian government not doing anything about Los Pepes. Crew was trill though :wow:.

Season 2 blows Season 1 out of the water and that was a very good season in itself.

The ending with the Cali Cartel at the dinner was like some Illuminati shyt :wow:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

10/10

Ol'dude that is the head of the Cali Cartel talking about "I want all of it" in that conversation with Tata. Breh is ruthless as fukk.
:wow:

That's why I love this series. They don't sugar coat shyt. When that nikka told Tata I want everything, I was like :mjcry::scust::merchant: These dudes were ruthless.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pablo :mjcry:

:scust:@ the Colombian government not doing anything about Los Pepes. Crew was trill though :wow:.

Season 2 blows Season 1 out of the water and that was a very good season in itself.

The ending with the Cali Cartel at the dinner was like some Illuminati shyt :wow:

ironically pablo dying lead to their own downfall. did they really think nobody was going to do anything with them controlling miami and ny? lol

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL