Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
idk if it's better but i believe he was from brazil or something right? and he learned spanish on set during the first season. i know spanish and portuguese are similar, but not the same. i'm sure he probably spent the last year working on his accent. i need to rewatch the first season though. because i didn't notice a difference, but i also don't speak it lmao.
He def worked on it. Im sure the spanish brehs can confirm it.

Also

image.png

:noah:

That intro song is fukkin classic, impossible to skip

makka

i see u lookin witcho lookin ass
Daps
great season!! needed to be more than 10 episodes. i was disappointed the judy moncada character is fictional, i couldn't find anything on her. i liked what her character brought to the show though, she was interesting.
does anyone know if blackie is real?

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
season 2 is def better than season 1.

i never understood why the government kept the family safe for so fukking long. i would have murked all them especially the grandmother
It's an international crime to murder the families of criminals.

Donald Trump got into hot water about it when he suggested murdering the families of terrorists.
You can't do it.

And personally, I think that's the right way to go.

For all the evil that Pablo Escobar did...his family didn't kill anyone.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Wow just finished watching the whole season....I gotta say this was one of the best seasons of TV I watched on any show and that's no exagerration. There were basically no slow episodes, the chicks were fine, the action was non stop. Good acting and emotional scenes. Dunno what more one could ask for. Netflix did an amazing job with this show :salute: