Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought this season would be lackluster because we all knew exactly what was going to happen, but they made it amazing. :wow:

the acting on this show is on another level. meanwhile NBC/CBS/FOX/ABC execs are still reassuring themselves that no one would ever watch a show with subtitles. or a show that doesn't star blonde people with blue eyes. :mjpls:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The end of ep. 4 swerved me
I thought Maritza was gonna get murked in that church

Breh....
Limon gotta be one of the most cunning goons I've seen on TV. :damn: I thought for sure he was either gonna throw his friend in the bushes to Quica or rat on Escobar but this dude managed to keep his loyalty to his boss, get the come up and even manages to :cape: his childhood friend and earn her a bag of racks on top. :salute:

:pacspit: @ that snitchin' hoe that named her.

Jards

All Star
Daps
i thought this season would be lackluster because we all knew exactly what was going to happen, but they made it amazing. :wow:

the acting on this show is on another level. meanwhile NBC/CBS/FOX/ABC execs are still reassuring themselves that no one would ever watch a show with subtitles. or a show that doesn't star blonde people with blue eyes. :mjpls:
i really think Netflix are about to fukk the game up for a lot TV networks - the past year or two they've been dropping piff left and right. I'd say they've dropped more shows over the last year or so that I've enjoyed vs any other network/Cabel channel. The on demand model means that they don't have a programming schedule and they can drop shyt whenever they want - network/cable channels look like they can't keep up at the moment

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Season 3 is going to be fun af. Them boys slipped up something serious. This show is so fukking great.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
second season was some of the most compelling tv i've watched. i thought the first season was good, but mostly just escobar's performance stood out.

the entire second season was fantastic though. all around on the acting. the story they told and the way they weaved it was great too. i don't care what liberties they took with the truth.

i'm about to read them though. bet it's gonna be some type of OMG IT WASNT WORD FOR WORD LIKE THE GAME OF THRONES BOOK type complaints.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, i dont speak spanish. I remember people bytchin about Pablo accent not being good.

Is it me or does breh have a more authentic accent this season?? Sounds like it.

The flashback to gustavo :mjcry:
idk if it's better but i believe he was from brazil or something right? and he learned spanish on set during the first season. i know spanish and portuguese are similar, but not the same. i'm sure he probably spent the last year working on his accent. i need to rewatch the first season though. because i didn't notice a difference, but i also don't speak it lmao.