Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Paused the trailer 2 seconds into it because the first voice we hear is Steve's boring ass voice:beli:

His entire being stopped this from being one of the elites:francis:

Yeah he ruins the show. The actor who plays him has a punchable face too. He's there to fulfill the role of the 'white savior' basically. Hope he dies honestly.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Anyone know how i get subtitles on my torrent downloads? I cant fukking enjoy the show coz I dont what their saying.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
On episode 7 so far. Some good shyt. :whew:

:mjlol: @ Dumbass Granny Escobar almost gettin err body merked.

And dat actress who plays Pablo's wife would get broke off.

ba5c2f227e3255d19e8060e07c5b458e.jpg

:takedat:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I know it was a joint venture with telemundo. But I'm confused on that picture you posted from the guide. It's the wrong channel.

Edit: correction, they had made a deal with univision to air season one on there. To expand to more Hispanic people. I'm guessing univision is seen in Latin America too so maybe they were trying to promote the Netflix brand out there. Figures since the show is in Spanish.

Netflix's 'Narcos' Season 1 to Air on Univision in Historic Agreement

It's airing on Univision here.

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
It's 2016, you don't know anyone with Netflix? :dahell:

Sidenote it was crazy when Pablo walked in as the guy was saying how Pablo has to live like a rat.

I'm overseas for about a month .. So no. But can you tell me if episode 5 and 6 are supposed to have subtitles or not?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They're gonna continue season 3 with the Cali cartel and other cartel figures in history. Eventually they are going to get to the Mexican Cartel and El Chapo. The creator has talked about this.

that's dope. I'm only on ep 3 of the new season, but I'm glad they will continue with additional drug lords once pablo's story is complete.