Eric Sheppard [Black protester who walked on flag]

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Any idea if this is legit? I've heard too many stories about cats running off with donation money and shyt.

I honestly can't say it is, I've been apprehensive about donating to different funding campaigns for this exact reason.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I honestly can't say it is, I've been apprehensive about donating to different funding campaigns for this exact reason.

After I heard about the Garner family saying they ain't receive a dime from a lot of these "donation sites" I stopped doing it. I'm gonna look for a PO Box for the fam and send some money for his legal defense there instead. nikkas ain't copping a loud pack with my $13 donation :camby:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/eric-sheppard-support-initiative

chart.png
:salute:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Matt504 I'm not grasping the concept of why it's such a big issue that he had a gun in a backpack...He didn't use it...I mean is he supposedly a viloent criminal or something I doubt it. Why is it such an issue to the authorities there?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
@Matt504 I'm not grasping the concept of why it's such a big issue that he had a gun in a backpack...He didn't use it...I mean is he supposedly a viloent criminal or something I doubt it. Why is it such an issue to the authorities there?

Because guns aren't allowed on the school's campus, coupled with the alleged threats Eric made.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

Gun = you are the judge. White folks are scared to death of blacks running around with the power to judge whites. They want us to judge through their wicked court system. They knew the time would come when blacks would fight back , and they are scared as shyt right now

https://www.firearmsandliberty.com/cramer.racism.html