Eric Sheppard [Black protester who walked on flag]

Prynce

Daps
Where can I get that necklace he was rocking in the videos :lupe:

But back on topic, This stinks to high heaven they are going to murder that dude if he turns himself in to those crooked cops.

what charge is he facing for that planted gun?

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Where can I get that necklace he was rocking in the videos :lupe:

But back on topic, This stinks to high heaven they are going to murder that dude if he turns himself in to those crooked cops.

what charge is he facing for that planted gun?
Carrying weapons within a school safety zone, at school functions, or on school property (felony).

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
The youtube comments are easy to predict when the person involved is black.

And what's the deal with them using the SAME talking points every time? :why: It's so corny.

it's a mob mentality. individually their(those who dislike Blacks/African-Americans) reasoning is always one in which it's twisted to serve only one side of the argument. their arguments about how blacks are more prone to crimes usually always has a counter to it in the sense that non-blacks (and namely caucasians) have just as much crime reported involving them being rapists, mass murderers, pimps, drug dealers and the works. if anyone can disregard their own race's issues but can easily point out those of others race's... they're a dangerous person. they'll burn down their own house with them yelling in it trying to prove a flawed point.

shyt is very infuriating but then I sit back and think, :ohhh: I'm not as ignorant as that so fukk em. bet none of em going to say how they feel to someone's face (1-on-1). so why allow a coward to have that much control over my emotions?

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, I call bullshiit on the story the police reported. I think bul need to record a response video denying the bullshiit story and then upload it to the internet. I'm not sure he should turn his self in, but Im not sure he should let them catch him because they WILL use lethal force and claim that "he was armed and dangerous".