Reppin
The Truth
Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm listening to Tariq's Ustream and something was said of a fundraiser for him. Anyone know of any kickstarter/gofundme for his support?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm listening to Tariq's Ustream and something was said of a fundraiser for him. Anyone know of any kickstarter/gofundme for his support?

https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/eric-sheppard-support-initiative

chart.png

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
i mean if he bought the gun and they got the receipts?

he could have forgot the gun was in the bag tbh

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
“That flag represents white supremacy racism which is plaguing the entire earth, so when we step on that flag we are stepping on racism, white supremacy,” “things that were erected alongside our genocide and our holocaust.” … I’m a terrorist toward lies. I’m a terrorist toward liars. I’m a terrorist toward those who are wicked. So yes, I am a terrorist toward white people,”
he said^

The school said.....

“The American flag represents everything that is best about our country. As the Supreme Court has held, one of those things is the right to free speech, which includes the right to disrespect even the symbol of our country. While I firmly disagree with the actions of the protesters, I understand their right to protest.”

:francis:http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/black-babies-used-as-alligator-bait-in-florida-6531453

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I'm not even trying to be funny when I say this, but I wouldn't be surprised if this brother ends up dead because he is speaking the truth. Sad situation. I'm hoping all the black organizations across the country get together to support this brother and spread the word.

Exactly how I feel, what I thought. The story they have cooked up for his arrest makes no sense. I feel like it's 1960 with that lynch mob, and him hiding.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Exactly how I feel, what I thought. The story they have cooked up for his arrest makes no sense. I feel like it's 1960 with that lynch mob, and him hiding.

:mjpls: Dont it? Georgia tho? Brehs down there got his back...don't worry.....would be a different story many other places....

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm not even trying to be funny when I say this, but I wouldn't be surprised if this brother ends up dead because he is speaking the truth. Sad situation. I'm hoping all the black organizations across the country get together to support this brother and spread the word.

They will....GA not that spot where they would let him get got.......

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Goes to show also what the Truth does to a devil.......they can't even hide that devil in them......basically conjured up a lie to arrest him,now are hunting him, all because he told the truth about their wicked nature....You can see their defective genetics showing brightly throughout this whole episode.....:laff:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
These "patriotic" white folks getting mad about this brother dancing on the flag, when they don't even know anything about, liberty, justice and freedom, which this so called bullshyt flag stand for.. as "They" say.
when I see that flag, I see, murder, rape,opression, and countless other shyt... This flag represents death, to many people of color here, and in all parts of the word, where this flag as invaded.