Eric Sheppard [Black protester who walked on flag]

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Damn Imma reach out to some friends I know that stationed at there at that Air Force base down

there and get the word out we have to protect that man at all cost

Daps
Reppin
St louis
bless that brother and that gospel he
spittin.
wat6rr.jpg

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
here's a young intelligent man exercising his rights, and some whiny white lady decides she has a problem with it..alerts the KKK and cops, gets the media to paint him as a terrorist

America

edit he's literally on the campus talking to everybody against him peacefully, and youre tellin me he's sending threats of shooting the school??? lol

Last edited:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
here's a young intelligent man exercising his rights, and some whiny white lady decides she has a problem with it..alerts the KKK and cops, gets the media to paint him as a terrorist

America

edit he's literally on the campus talking to everybody against him peacefully, and youre tellin me he's sending threats of shooting the school??? lol

and that's my point, no way in the world a man can uphold such a facade for so long and then all of a sudden start threatening to clap people lol. they trying to paint this guy as a straight maniac.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
This kid would be more valuable over in the motherland rebuilding Africa than lost in the US prison industrial complex.

He hates American multiculturalism so this country is probably just not best suited for him if he want's a tribal way of life.

Someone needs to explain to him that capitalism has no moral basis just winners and losers.

A billionaire like Michael Jordan wakes up with a drive to win at capitalism and dosen't think white people are superior to him.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
My grandfather was a black rights activist in England. From reading and talking to my mum about his life (and ultimately, his death which was a load of BS IMO) one thing I learned very early on is that the elite whites in power have an extreme fear of black men who are not only adept at intelligently articulating themselves, but do so with a venom more powerful than bullets - and consequently have the charisma to influence the minds of their peers.

It makes sense that these fabricated claims about this man are presented as fact. I echo the sentiment that he should be protected.