Eric Sheppard [Black protester who walked on flag]

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Goes to show also what the Truth does to a devil.......they can't even hide that devil in them......basically conjured up a lie to arrest him,now are hunting him, all because he told the truth about their wicked nature....You can see their defective genetics showing brightly throughout this whole episode.....:laff:
s4qHwfz.gif

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
The youtube comments are easy to predict when the person involved is black.

And what's the deal with them using the SAME talking points every time? :why: It's so corny.
They're sheep. Regurgitating the same ignorant strawmans used to deflect from the real issues and get the heat off them. I've yet to see a good reason to engage with youtube comments. :yeshrug:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This kid would be more valuable over in the motherland rebuilding Africa than lost in the US prison industrial complex.

He hates American multiculturalism so this country is probably just not best suited for him if he want's a tribal way of life.

Someone needs to explain to him that capitalism has no moral basis just winners and losers.

A billionaire like Michael Jordan wakes up with a drive to win at capitalism and dosen't think white people are superior to him.

Except MJ is not a billionaire and he has to depend on white people to sell his shoes...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Eric Sheppard challenge? White folks are evil as fukk. Since when did we call stepping on the U.S. flag the "Eric Sheppard challange? " :mjlol:

I didn't even know that this was a 'thing'. I support it though. It's hilarious seeing white people get super emotional about stepping on the flag.

Question: Is stepping on the US flag really illegal though? Like can you seriously get arrested for that? That's fukking retarded. It's a piece of cloth.