Eon Musk: 100 participants set to go to mars indefinitely. Meet the participants.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao at believing these people are really going to mars

that can't even setup a space station outside 200 feet of the atmosphere, but you think a man space craft can make it to mars and land lmao

Exactly. This news is just about mental conditioning. Its about getting us used to the idea of traveling to another planet. So that when they fake the alien invasion of earth we won't think its impossible.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
These muthafukkas are idiots. Everyone knows the first people to do something usually are not remembered.

They think they trailblazing and gonna reach Mars, the first people to fly out gonna burn up and die.

I wonder if the other folks can back out if the first crew die before they get there.

Would Musk even tell these cats the other folks dead?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
These muthafukkas are idiots. Everyone knows the first people to do something usually are not remembered.

They think they trailblazing and gonna reach Mars, the first people to fly out gonna burn up and die.

I wonder if the other folks can back out if the first crew die before they get there.

Would Musk even tell these cats the other folks dead?
They'll be remembered now. Its the age of information, theyll forever go into the wiki files.

As for knowing, this is supposedly all going to be televised. This is how its going to be funded.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
There's no life outside earth. This is just another psyop to try and get us conditioned to believe in the existence of aliens.

The end game is to fake an alien invasion of earth to kill off most of the human population.
:patrice:So what's the survival plan for flat earth truthers to fight against the fake alien invasion? It's just to try to prevent it or what? It was another cat on here who believe in aliens whole heartedly I forget his username. I would tag him so he could hear this too.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I got a BAD feeling about this.

They are basically sacrificing their lives for progress with the VERY HIGH possibly that they all die within the first few months IF they even make it to Mars.

ONE thing goes wrong and they are all dead:wow:

Yea this is a very very very bad idea imo.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Don't they realize that there are other beings I'n the universe that just might eat humans
I bet this is what some portuguese or spanish person thought when the ships were ready to sail. "don't they know beyond the horizon hydra and ancient monsters lurk" you do what you got to do. discovering is for the intelligent beings. when we think of intelligent aliens where are they? visiting us, and when we think of the monster ones where are they? on their planet.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
There's no life outside earth. This is just another psyop to try and get us conditioned to believe in the existence of aliens.

The end game is to fake an alien invasion of earth to kill off most of the human population.

There's already aliens on earth. They're called tardigrades.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
lmao at believing these people are really going to mars

that can't even setup a space station outside 200 feet of the atmosphere, but you think a man space craft can make it to mars and land lmao
This is the most important post.

There's fukkery and foolery going down with this. Elon knows something. How many lies and misdirections have we been fed the past 100 years?

Why they chose a reality show for the Real Reveal, though ...