Eon Musk: 100 participants set to go to mars indefinitely. Meet the participants.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do ya'll consider Mars flat too? Does Mars or space even exist to you flat earthers? Break it down in your own words for us bro.

Ain't nobody going anywhere. The freemasons are just fukkin wit our minds. Just like they do with feeds from the ISS. Its all about getting us to believe outer space exists.

Their ultimate plan is to fake an alien invasion of earth so that they can ethnically cleanse the world population.

This is all a front for that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I imagine some fukkery if when they land they come into contact with some sort of life there. I would love to hear about that but I suspect that this would be concealed info. Just imagine they find something like a human there.

There's no life outside earth. This is just another psyop to try and get us conditioned to believe in the existence of aliens.

The end game is to fake an alien invasion of earth to kill off most of the human population.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Ain't nobody going anywhere. The freemasons are just fukkin wit our minds. Just like they do with feeds from the ISS. Its all about getting us to believe outer space exists.

Their ultimate plan is to fake an alien invasion of earth so that they can ethnically cleanse the world population.

This is all a front for that.
That idea is even LESS feasible than just going to mars though :leostare:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I imagine some fukkery if when they land they come into contact with some sort of life there. I would love to hear about that but I suspect that this would be concealed info. Just imagine they find something like a human there.
It's going to be a reality tv show. and no, I'm not joking.
Imagine knowing you won't be coming back. That's ballsy.

:patrice::merchant:
Humans have done it before.....the one with the most balls is the one that discovers and has an advantage over the ones that remain. :sas2:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
There's no life outside earth. This is just another psyop to try and get us conditioned to believe in the existence of aliens.

The end game is to fake an alien invasion of earth to kill off most of the human population.
Youve just got it all figured out dont you :jbhmm: